speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Ball doesnt always swing in England and there is not much seam movement there if conditions are not helpful. You cannot have a one dimensional attack. We need at least one 90 mph pacer whether its Umesh if he is bowlin well or Aaron who has been bowling well.
problem is aaron will be gun barel straight and useless as even his accuracy is questionable but pandey is gonna kill them if ball swings we will atleast wn if they give us good track

problem is aaron will be gun barel straight and useless as even his accuracy is questionable but pandey is gonna kill them if ball swings we will atleast wn if they give us good track
I dont know why do you think Aaron doesnt move the ball. He does not move big but at his pace, little is enough. Regarding consistency, he had rarely been wayward.

I dont know why do you think Aaron doesnt move the ball. He does not move big but at his pace' date=' little is enough. Regarding consistency, he had rarely been wayward.[/quote'] he moves it occasionally for test cricket you need proper control or atleast have ability to move ball on will unless you have control you cannot plan a dismissal and will end up like ishant with pace and nothing else

what about it ? i never said play him in t20 every one gets hit in this shami has been getting hit in every match but bowls peach after peach every match
As soon as ball didnt swing, it was just cannon fodder. This is what I do not want. I want a bowler who can execute different plans if ball isnt moving. Because a pacey bowler who can push batsmen on backfoot will compliment swing-seam bowlers even better. It creates uncertainty in feet movement. Pandey is one if my fav new bowlers. I was the first person who talked about him here, but I want more variety in attack.

also i have maintained this about aaron from very beginning he should first settle in odis and then carry on ..test will eventually happen
why is that? Both are different formats. I would have wanted Umesh but he isnt bowling well so Aaron is one with pace.

why is that? Both are different formats.
its nothing i want him to develop proper skills for tests and in mean time still play odis for india he is fairly young with lot to learn and he should be able to control movement lot better and get it lot more consistently

As soon as ball didnt swing' date=' it was just cannon fodder. This is what I do not want. I want a bowler who can execute different plans if ball isnt moving. Because a pacey bowler who can push batsmen on backfoot will compliment swing-seam bowlers even better. It creates uncertainty in feet movement.[/quote'] Exactly. And for this, we need Shami and Aaron/ Umesh playing together.... Aaron on current form for me. BK/ Pandey as third seamer. Sadly, in practice, it is going to be Shami, Ishant and Zak.

As soon as ball didnt swing' date=' it was just cannon fodder. This is what I do not want. I want a bowler who can execute different plans if ball isnt moving. Because a pacey bowler who can push batsmen on backfoot will compliment swing-seam bowlers even better. It creates uncertainty in feet movement. Pandey is one if my fav new bowlers. I was the first person who talked about him here, but I want more variety in attack.[/quote'] first of all zaheer was so unfit that he did not even walked properly after 2 overs i think there was plenty in pitches o get wickets they just did not and lets not discard bowlersl ike pandey because of his bad performance he deserves a chance more than anyone else and you until ast year agreed aaron should not play tests why change mind now ? for express pace ony bowler in india i will take is inform yadav

Exactly. And for this, we need Shami and Aaron/ Umesh playing together.... Aaron on current form for me. Sadly, in practice, it is going to be Shami, Ishant and Zak.
aaron's current form in t20.. the way he is getting wickets will not work in tests we all know this

Exactly. And for this, we need Shami and Aaron/ Umesh playing together.... Aaron on current form for me. BK/ Pandey as third seamer. Sadly, in practice, it is going to be Shami, Ishant and Zak.
So our best bowler as third seamer :haha: