speed and performance of indian pacers in ipl

vishalvirsingh

Yep and look he is better off now no? He should be opening bowling for us in England he is must in side now
What I meant was, people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast

Yep and look he is better off now no? He should be opening bowling for us in England he is must in side now
What I meant was, people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast

What I meant was' date=' people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast[/quote'] People never said he will never be a test bowler but on current skill many of us were correct and now he himself improved and ractified that ...

What I meant was' date=' people were saying he lacks test skills. Well, he has shown that he can learn and develop new skills very fast[/quote'] Isn't that the obvious thing to happen. If a player has shortcomings , that will be pointed out. If he improves then that is going to be praised. If he deteriorates , like Munaf, then he will be criticized later.. even though he was praised initially. Now ..... the important thing for Bhuvi is to hold on to this improvement even in test matches. And add more skills like reverse swing and consistent seam movement.

146k by umesh many times ... One ball hit for 4 on leg.
It was a third class over. Directionless and short stuff.. He's very short of confidence.. He also seems to have lost his mojo which usually happens when you get married...

It was a third class over. Directionless and short stuff.. He's very short of confidence.. He also seems to have lost his mojo which usually happens when you get married...
Loosing mojo Wat it means n how it is bcos Of marriage I believe he shud be more relaxed after marriage. But yes I agree he is disappointing us more often. But I still believe he can be real good.

Isn't that the obvious thing to happen. If a player has shortcomings , that will be pointed out. If he improves then that is going to be praised. If he deteriorates , like Munaf, then he will be criticized later.. even though he was praised initially. Now ..... the important thing for Bhuvi is to hold on to this improvement even in test matches. And add more skills like reverse swing and consistent seam movement.
But the criticism usually is that he should not be given a chance in the test team at all

But the criticism usually is that he should not be given a chance in the test team at all
He has played 6 tests already. That criticism to not play test is because of his lack of pace which is still there but because conditions will help his kind of bowling in England, his current speed is enough to trouble batsmen there which might not do in India.

He should not have been taken as long as he has or had the shortcomings. If and when he overcomes or has already overcome them and looks like a wicket taker in tests then he obviously becomes a candidate. Same logic should apply to everybody. A test spot is nobody's personal property .... nor should it be out of reach of a player who has improved and become test quality recently.

He should not have been taken as long as he has or had the shortcomings. If and when he overcomes or has already overcome them and looks like a wicket taker in tests then he obviously becomes a candidate. Same logic should apply to everybody. A test spot is nobody's personal property .... nor should it be out of reach of a player who has improved and become test quality recently.
How does one develop test skills without playing? You are making it sound that we had loads of amazing bowlers who deserved a go in tests before him. When the reality is, the guys keeping him out of the team were Ishant sahrma and an aging Zaheer. For a nation starving for bowling talent, we are so comfortable playing the same tried and tested failures like Ishant rather than giving a young bowler, who is willing to learn, a chance.

He has played 6 tests already. That criticism to not play test is because of his lack of pace which is still there but because conditions will help his kind of bowling in England' date=' his current speed is enough to trouble batsmen there which might not do in India.[/quote'] And 6 tests for a young bowler is enough? It is like judging him based on the australia series where he got carted around. IMO, given enough chance he will be a great bowler in tests in India too.