The BJP thread

kabbirann

Fitting reply to communal brand of politics of BJP, once again. People starting to see through the achche din.

Results of the bypolls in Uttar Pradesh reaffirm the faith in secular India. The BJP can mourn their losses, but for most of us Indians, it is a time to celebrate our country’s liberal spirit and rejoice in the rejection of divisive forces.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/uttar-pradesh-bypoll-results-a-tight-slap-in-the-face-of-bjp-hindutva-1714511.html Not a time to rejoice yet. Lot of work to done. Parties spreading communalism in name of Love Jihad and Reverse love Jihad have become too strong. Eradication will take some time.

Lol secular India. Bsp and sp worked together so that vote is not split and voter turnout was low which means bjs core voters didn't come out in droves to vote like LS. Raghav living in his own world yet again.
Capturing 9 out 11 seats in not easy where BJP had won Loksabha. Message is clear, politics of hatred doesn't work and put in place sooner or later. If BJP had focused on development as they had promised for May elections, instead of focusing on Love-Jihad, probably BJP wouldn't have faced such rejection.

Fitting reply to communal brand of politics of BJP, once again. People starting to see through the achche din. http://www.firstpost.com/politics/uttar-pradesh-bypoll-results-a-tight-slap-in-the-face-of-bjp-hindutva-1714511.html Not a time to rejoice yet. Lot of work to done. Parties spreading communalism in name of Love Jihad and Reverse love Jihad have become too strong. Eradication will take some time.
So Sp winning is good sign? Anyway I f BJP wins then people are blinded by Modi, its communal polarisation. Orpeople are fools If BJP loses then Finally people are seeing truth :cantstop:

So Sp winning is good sign? Anyway I f BJP wins then people are blinded by Modi, its communal polarisation. Orpeople are fools If BJP loses then Finally people are seeing truth :cantstop:
Not sure. But rejection of current BJP is definitely good. But there is long way to go. These communal forces have been conceded way too much of ground, primarily because of stupid congress leadership.

Not sure. But rejection of current BJP is definitely good. But there is long way to go. These communal forces have been conceded way too much of ground' date=' primarily because of stupid congress leadership.[/quote'] To be honest majority of people vote for local issue in assembly s rather than voting on communal or secular lines. I am also considering to vote for Congress in next Haryana assembly elections.reason this year Power , water situation in my area is very very good on the other hand BJP , or any other party have failed to show any other good state level leader .

Not sure. But rejection of current BJP is definitely good. But there is long way to go. These communal forces have been conceded way too much of ground' date=' primarily because of stupid congress leadership.[/quote'] Lok Sabha and Vydhansabha both are different elections and priority of voters is different. Now it shows how big a role Modi played in BJP win in LS. There was no Modi here, no top BJP leadership promoted these elections. They hardly gave much importance to these elections.

may be people get what they deserve :)... no hard feelings

yet another poor performance from the bjp this is starting to become a trend. This is why they need to buckle down and seal an alliance with the Sena and INLD respectively. Lok sabha seats are along expected lines. BJP gains in WB are the only plus in this.

there also seems to be good news in assam. Tarun Gogoi is going to feel the heat. Certainly a state in which inroads can be made along with WB. In WB BJP won 1 and came second in another. In the next election cycle it is imperative that the BJP aim to become the chief opposition party in that state.

Really good results in UP. I am glad that BJP lost most of the seats, it doesn't matter who won but most important was BJP loosing. Now they can analyse and give a kick to Yogi Adityanath type of politics. BJP will have to understand, they won the Lok Sabha because people voted for Modi. Why they voted for Modi because they wanted a good governance, economic development and curb on corruption. Not even .01% voted Modi/BJP for bhagwa or Hindutva ideology. Its year 2014, not 1992. Bring something new, for start atleast bring a better face of BJP in UP. Hate to say it but among all these BJP, SP, Congress jokers I admit UP was best governed during Mayawati time.

So the BJP report card UP---- poor. No other words. Poor. SP has been governing poorly and you still cant oust them? This was a chance to unseat the SP government. Cause defections. Instead you can given the momentum back to the SP. Rajasthan--- Poor but it does not make much difference at this stage. Assembly has comfertable majority and elections for them are close to 4 years away. Gujarat--- Again, not much difference at this moment. WB-- A good job. Opening your account on your two feet and coming second in another. well done. The BJP is not going to win the next state elections but as a long term process you need to position yourself as the opposition. Assam- well done again, While the BJP may not be able to form government outright in the future . Still time time to assembly elections but atleast a foot in the fight direction. Kudos to the TDP as well. Winning the single seat with a thumping margin. Showing that the TDP is strong.

yet another poor performance from the bjp this is starting to become a trend. This is why they need to buckle down and seal an alliance with the Sena and INLD respectively. Lok sabha seats are along expected lines. BJP gains in WB are the only plus in this.
few reasons for debacle in up: 1)bit low turnout 2)anti bjp votes going totally to sp(bsp didnt participate) 3)making adityanath the head campaigner. i think this jolt was necessary,bjp should retrospect and focus their 2017 UP elections only on the development plank and kusashan of sp govn.the young voters are also important,bjp should consolidate on them.. UP aint the major concern as of now,the major blip has been rajasthan.wtf happened there!! congress are down and out,raje's got a massive mandate and the state machinery and they are facing only 9 months of anti-incumbency.a big blow to raje,she needs to work better.

bjp were bang on to win that WB seat today(thats not a tmc bastion) but they won by only 1200 odd seats.gujarat was always going to be like this,bjp:congress = 2:1 seat winning ability,the LS whitewash was because of modi. i think bjp was very complacent and taken by surprise in the bypolls but trust me the bjp cadre,workers are very energetic and up for haryana,maha AS. they are fired up to comeback to these 2 states and at least get close to 45 in haryana

Really good results in UP. I am glad that BJP lost most of the seats' date= it doesn't matter who won but most important was BJP loosing. Now they can analyse and give a kick to Yogi Adityanath type of politics. BJP will have to understand, they won the Lok Sabha because people voted for Modi. Why they voted for Modi because they wanted a good governance, economic development and curb on corruption. Not even .01% voted Modi/BJP for bhagwa or Hindutva ideology. Its year 2014, not 1992. Bring something new, for start atleast bring a better face of BJP in UP. Hate to say it but among all these BJP, SP, Congress jokers I admit UP was best governed during Mayawati time.
absolutely.i maybe a bjp supporter but you cant go to elections with such a vicious agenda especially making that guy the head campaigner.love jihad might be a valid issue but u cant fight elections on this particular issue and hindutva only. they need to retrospect and make their agenda clear(development and ku-sashan of sp govn),heck that idiot gaurav bhatia gave some good valid tips to the bjp :cantstop:

bjp were bang on to win that WB seat today(thats not a tmc bastion) but they won by only 1200 odd seats.gujarat was always going to be like this,bjp:congress = 2:1 seat winning ability,the LS whitewash was because of modi. i think bjp was very complacent and taken by surprise in the bypolls but trust me the bjp cadre,workers are very energetic and up for haryana,maha AS. they are fired up to comeback to these 2 states and at least get close to 45 in haryana
opening your account is key. and i hope your right about the cadre in haryana and maharashtra.