Exit Polls

Tiger80

Telling absence of hhunaeh and randomGuy' date=' or did their mandate end with the end of polls?[/quote'] I am still here. I dislike bjp and modi, so there's nothing much i can post in bjp's victory threads. I am still hoping aap gets 7 to 8 seats and manages to survive as a party. It was always a fight for survival for them.

^how is it possible' date=' unless all the EVM's are connected to a high speed network directly to Sampath's computer? [b']another conspiracy theory :cantstop:
Obviously. Even though Modi bhakts are quite sure of BJP getting enough seats to have Modi as PM, they still have their excuses ready in case BJP wins less seats :giggle:

Obviously. Even though Modi bhakts are quite sure of BJP getting enough seats to have Modi as PM' date=' they are still have their excuses ready in case BJP wins less seats :giggle:[/quote'] but the fact of the matter is that exit polls have been unreliable ever since we started using EVM's instead of ballot paper gives rise to such theories..

Has anyone thought about the confirmation slips that were given out once you voted. It had what party you voted for printed on it. If this confirmation process was followed in all booths, and someone collected all the slips you could count the votes without the need for EVMs. More conspiracy for the bhakts :winky:

I'm preparing myself for an EC shock... This Sampath guy is a Congress loyalist... The way he let RG off the hook, EC's strange "Sorry" to Maharastra voters about lacs of missing names in voters list, I'vei my doubts...

Has anyone thought about the confirmation slips that were given out once you voted. It had what party you voted for printed on it. If this confirmation process was followed in all booths' date=' and someone collected all the slips you could count the votes without the need for EVMs. More conspiracy for the bhakts :winky:[/quote'] You can doctor the EVM's just before counting .. doesnt matter what it shows when you vote. :winky: just saying