Modi Sarkar Social Issues Tracker Thread (Ache din aane wale hain)

cндябеяs

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Random Guy Mode On] See I was saying that both Congress and BJP are same both fart in similar fashion , Arvind times his cough in such a perfect manner that its time coincides with the fart so people never come to know whethe rhe is coughing or farting. [Random Guy Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off] [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farting desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]
EPIC :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Random Guy Mode On] See I was saying that both Congress and BJP are same both fart in similar fashion , Arvind times his cough in such a perfect manner that its time coincides with the fart so people never come to know whethe rhe is coughing or farting. [Random Guy Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farti:hysterical:ng desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]
:hysterical:

Breaking News : Narendra Modi farted while his arsse was pointing towards West. [Raghav Mode on] This is what I was fearing from the start. Its so sad to see the PM of India farting and you will see more of it in coming years. India has to pay heavy price for electing Dhokla eating right wing fundoo. Let me be sad and spread this sadness across. [Raghav Mode Off] [Random Guy Mode On] See I was saying that both Congress and BJP are same both fart in similar fashion , Arvind times his cough in such a perfect manner that its time coincides with the fart so people never come to know whethe rhe is coughing or farting. [Random Guy Mode Off] [Dexter Morgan mode On] I have done lots of research on the internet and see farting is a natural phenomenon and we should not blame our PM for that . See the link I am sharing : www.fartingnaturally.com But having said that since I am neutral poster, I will also prove that their might was a deliberate intention see I am neutral so I will not be as direct as some other but see Mecca Masjid is in western direction, which I can actually prove throgh this link: www. where is macca mesjid.com [Dexter Morgan mode off] [Hue and cry after this post] [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode on] We ar enot blaming PM directly but he could have changed the direction of his arsse while farting. [Most of the part time seculars like MTC, Mariyam, hhhhuuhh, etc mode off] [Outsider Mode On] I knew it. this jahil cannot hold his farting desire. What more can you expect from a chaiwallah. He could have taken example from Howard educated or IITian who do not fart like jaahil but their is a jingle bell in their fart. [Outsider mode off]
Good post. :two_thumbs_up:. Though content of the post doesn't represent actual picture, but delivery is good. Only if Khalpat can use his resources and energy for some positive cause. :((

Good post. :two_thumbs_up:. Though content of the post doesn't represent actual picture, but delivery is good. Only if Khalpat can use his resources and energy for some positive cause. :((
Thanks Raghav, S=G, Mariyam for taking the post in a sporty manner. I surely would write something similar for Modi Fans also. I will exclude myself from that list :winky:.

I think you meant Harvard you jaahil! :hysterical:

:haha: very funny I notice you said howard instead of harvard. You made a similar 'mistake' in the past and managed to irritate a poster. :--D

LOL! If the Howard versus Harvard was deliberate then excellent touch!

Economic turnaround in sight as growth expected to hit two year high

NEW DELHI: The Indian economy may be turning a corner, say economists, as they predict growth to have hit a two-year high in the fiscal first quarter with more green shoots on the horizon. The turnaround is being driven largely by the industrial sector, which looks to be gaining strength after turning positive in the first two months of the fiscal year that began in April. Corporate results have also been healthy, adding further credence to the recovery story and giving more reasons to the Modi government to push economic reforms. Industrial production growth, as measured by the Index of Industrial Production (IIP), rose 4 per cent in April-May. IIP data for June will be released on Tuesday, but with a 7.3 per cent expansion in the core sector in June, industrial production is expected to be strong in the final month of the quarter. The core sector has a 38 per cent weight in IIP and largely influences the overall numbers.
economic-turnaround-in-sight-as-growth-expected-to-hit-two-year-high.jpghttp://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/indicators/economic-turnaround-in-sight-as-growth-expected-to-hit-two-year-high/articleshow/40075588.cms?utm_source=TOInewHP_ETlink&utm_medium=ABtest&utm_campaign=TOInewHP

Doubtful... already the growth data indicating it.IIP down to 3.4% may be we can revisit it after 6 months.
Yup , their are some depressing news as well like the one in NDTV. May be we have to wait for some time to judge the performance of this government. Industrial Growth Slows in June; Inflation Rises in July
Industrial output slowed in June, though expanding for a third straight month, its best run since last September, boosting Asia's third-largest economy as it struggles to emerge from the longest spell of sub-par growth in a quarter-century. Annual growth in output from mines, utilities and factories slowed to 3.4 percent in June from a upwardly revised 5 percent a month earlier, government data showed on Tuesday. The data may disappoint Prime Minister Narendra Modi who won the strongest electoral mandate in 30 years in May on a promise to revive growth and control inflation. Retail inflation, tracked by the central bank to set interest rate policy, edged up to 7.96 percent in July from 7.31 percent a month earlier, other data released on Tuesday showed. It had eased below 8 percent for the first time in 29 months in June. Analysts said good rains in July in parts of the country could ease some pressure on food prices in coming months. "We expect the progress in rains and sowings to ease some pressure on food prices in the months ahead, the RBI is likely to remain cautious and keep the policy rate unchanged," Upasna Bhardwaj, an economist at ING Vysya Bank, Mumbai, said referring to the central bank, the Reserve Bank of India. Consumer food price inflation, under a new series published by the government, jumped in July to 9.36 percent from 7.97 percent the previous month. Weak industrial production has been one of the main factors behind India's ailing growth. A fall in output during the fiscal year that ended in March resulted in the second successive year gross domestic product growth was less than 5 percent. Annual economic growth is forecast to accelerate to about 5.5 percent in the fiscal year to March 2015 from 4.7 percent last year. Given the country's young population far faster growth is needed to provide jobs for new entrants to the labour market. A weak start to the monsoon could also constrain growth in the farm sector, which accounts for 14 percent of the economy, while the central bank's focus on bringing down inflation prevents it from setting a more accommodative monetary policy. The central bank wants to reduce retail inflation to 6 percent by 2016, and its governor, Raghuram Rajan, left interest rates steady last week, citing inflationary risks from the weak monsoon and volatile global crude oil prices. With the central bank determined to tamp down price pressure, market expectations for a rate cut before the first half of next year have dampened. SURGING PRICES Encouragingly, the industrial production numbers came days after data showing infrastructure output growth hit a nine-month high and a survey showing that the manufacturing sector posted its fastest growth in 17 months. An improving global economy would help boost exports and aid industry's recovery, but tension over Ukraine and the Middle East have cast a shadow over those prospects. The lack of room for manoeuvre in monetary policy puts the onus on the new Modi government to encourage investment needed to boost growth. Since taking office, Modi has initiated a clutch of small policy changes aimed at speeding up regulatory approvals and reducing bureaucratic discretion. He has also sought to boost capital investment through measures such as tax breaks for power projects, and setting higher caps on foreign investment in railway infrastructure and defence manufacturing. His government has also set in motion the first major revamp in decades of India's archaic labour laws as part of his plan to revive the economy and create millions of jobs
http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/article-industrial-growth-slows-in-june-inflation-rises-in-july-635423?pfrom=home-otherstories