The Best Mistake in Indian cricket's history...

Ram

Was to Drop The Wall. This guy is a run machine even otherwise, now they have fired him up even more. Good that the selectors dropped him for the one-dayers. He will be back with vengeance in the tests. 2005032002831701.jpg I salute you, Oh Great Wall of India ! Watch out Pakistan and Australia !

Can you shut up for atleast one day you yuvraj lover? This man is 100 times the player that any of these so called new heroes are..... As for his being dropped. I don't think he would have been out of form for too long even if he wasn't dropped. This just let him work with a little less media scrutiny and probably more respectfully .

Who are they going to drop if they pick Dravid for the remaining ODIs? SRT,Gangs,Yuvi,Dhoni,Robin are not going to be 'rested'/dropped. Gambhir has done well and is backed by Dhoni so he won't be going anywhere. They can't just drop Veeru without playing him in a single game. Rohit Sharma has played only 1 game in the 2 series thus far(Aus and Pak) and it would be unfair to drop him. Given how our selectors work, I think they might drop 'all rounder' Praveen Kumar and bring in Dravid to replace him. But then who would RD replace in the playing XI?

Can you shut up for atleast one day you yuvraj lover? This man is 100 times the player that any of these so called new heroes are..... As for his being dropped. I don't think he would have been out of form for too long even if he wasn't dropped. This just let him work with a little less media scrutiny and probably more respectfully .
take it like a man you dravid lover and read the post below yours by Gambit.

What about his post...where does he show his hatred for rahul like you do in every thread. I get your irritation at rahul's knock.......People like you were probably hoping he would never score again so that your Mr inconsistant can walk into the test side. Let your hero work the hard way and earn a place like the rest are doing. And I can't take it like a man because I am not one....blinkers!

What about his post...where does he show his hatred for rahul like you do in every thread. I get your irritation at rahul's knock.......People like you were probably hoping he would never score again so that your Mr inconsistant can walk into the test side. Let your hero work the hard way and earn a place like the rest are doing. And I can't take it like a man because I am not one....blinkers!
Dude, I am the first to acknowledge he is our best bat in TESTS than anyone. His was a good knock and just in time for the test series.but that doesn't mean he should be brought back in odis. His time is over in odis. And I am not the one here whinging about yuvi not gettign a test spot. He will get it when his time comes but he is sure next in line and damn right he will prove a thing or 2 to many. I dont make posts like I PRAY YUVI NEVER GET IN TEST TEAM ...thats you and your lil buddies that do that. There is a big difference between me and you and how we think so dont even go there.
DUDE, CAN YOU STOP MAKIN AN ARSE OF YOURSELF. WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT DRAVID SHOULDN'T PLAY TESTS SO YUVRAJ CAN GET IN? I AM TALKING ABOUT ODIS HERE OR DO YOU SELECTIVELY CHOSE WHAT YOU READ AND REPLY TO?
Who are they going to drop if they pick Dravid for the remaining ODIs? SRT,Gangs,Yuvi,Dhoni,Robin are not going to be 'rested'/dropped. Gambhir has done well and is backed by Dhoni so he won't be going anywhere. They can't just drop Veeru without playing him in a single game. Rohit Sharma has played only 1 game in the 2 series thus far(Aus and Pak) and it would be unfair to drop him. Given how our selectors work, I think they might drop 'all rounder' Praveen Kumar and bring in Dravid to replace him. But then who would RD replace in the playing XI?
Drop Ganguly. He has averaged 48 in 2007, but a closer look at the SR -- it is 72.xx. For a opener to score at test SR in ODIs, in these times with Powerplays and broader bats, it is inexcusable. Plus he drops lollies whereever he fields. His fitness in running between wickets is horrible compared to younger guys. Get Sehwag/SRT to open and Dravid to come at #5.

cudnt agree with u more coffee!!! drop Mr. Ganguly!! that guy is unfit, slow-poke and an out-of-character opener...there is a sense of lethargy in everything he does.. Dravid on the other hand is an improviser, 10 times Ganguly-fit, can fit nywhere in the order, can play the role of a grafter & can slog as effectively..!!!! what does the f-ing ch*t Vengsarkar not c in Dravid that he so conviniently sees in Saurav snail Ganguly!!

Dravid needs to be hungry & angry come test time. A resolved Dravid ahead of a crunch test match, is the best thing India could hope for. He is one player whom we absolutely cannot afford to be out of form. We've gotten away with his poor form recently because of our bowlers & young openers compensating for it. But cant bank on them every time. Go Dravid!

Drop Ganguly. He has averaged 48 in 2007' date=' but a closer look at the SR -- it is 72.xx. For a opener to score at test SR in ODIs, in these times with Powerplays and broader bats, it is inexcusable. Plus he drops lollies whereever he fields. His fitness in running between wickets is horrible compared to younger guys. Get Sehwag/SRT to open and Dravid to come at #5.[/quote'] It would be stupid to drop him now on performance. Its ok if we are doing it to phase the oldies out. Almost every time we've won this year, Ganguly played his part as an opener. Look at the starts he has provided, without looking at his innings in isolation