Guess Who????

beetle

this kid is cute.. now the aatma of sherlock homes giving me guidance.. Guy is healthy....fair...and big eyes.. Grass at the back ground of the photo is a special kind of Grass which is found in abundance in Koorg area... Kid has long hairs...so parents are liberal..:D there is no iron bangle in right hand..so he is not yuvi or Bhajji... this kid has style...looking a the pose...he does not come across as a simple innocent kid.. so he is not Dravid.. so My conclusion dear Lady... The kid is SREESANTH.. :hatsoff:

this kid is cute.. now the aatma of sherlock homes giving me guidance.. Guy is healthy....fair...and big eyes.. Grass at the back ground of the photo is a special kind of Grass which is found in abundance in Koorg area... Kid has long hairs...so parents are liberal..:D there is no iron bangle in right hand..so he is not yuvi or Bhajji... this kid has style...looking a the pose...he does not come across as a simple innocent kid.. so he is not Dravid.. so My conclusion dear Lady... The kid is SREESANTH.. :hatsoff: Abe GKD...saale apna deemag bhi laga liya kar.kabhi kabhi...kuch bhi likh deta hai..
After all that analysis , you will soon come to know that it is a picture of a Beets' second cousin when he was young.. :D