Allowing Pakistani players to play in IPL

Stuge

Pakistanis on PP raised a hue and cry about why PCB chairman wasnt invited to the IPL final and that Bcci lacked basic courtesy.LOL.As if PCB has a birth right to be invited.They have such notions of entitlement. Also on PP there were people esp claiming that UAE is Pakistans home and that if Pakistani players are not included and BCCI wants to play in UAE in future PCB can create problems for them.That UAE board is perenially indebted to PCB.How IPL without Pakistanis in UAE is this that and whatever. They claimed in 2009 that IPL will die without Pakistani players etc etc etc.And that old git Ehsan Mani wanted ICC to takeover IPL as if his baap created IPL. Then the statements of people like Afridi Ajmal Tanvir etc againist Hindus and Indians.The buffonery of the PCB chairmen. I am glad that in face of all this BCCI has shut the door firmly on PCB and the players.The commentators the coaches the umpires from Pakistan are welcomed but we shouldnt deal with PCB or the players.

Pakistanis on PP raised a hue and cry about why PCB chairman wasnt invited to the IPL final and that Bcci lacked basic courtesy.LOL.As if PCB has a birth right to be invited.They have such notions of entitlement. Also on PP there were people esp claiming that UAE is Pakistans home and that if Pakistani players are not included and BCCI wants to play in UAE in future PCB can create problems for them.That UAE board is perenially indebted to PCB.How IPL without Pakistanis in UAE is this that and whatever. They claimed in 2009 that IPL will die without Pakistani players etc etc etc.And that old git Ehsan Mani wanted ICC to takeover IPL as if his baap created IPL. Then the statements of people like Afridi Ajmal Tanvir etc againist Hindus and Indians.The buffonery of the PCB chairmen. I am glad that in face of all this BCCI has shut the door firmly on PCB and the players.The commentators the coaches the umpires from Pakistan are welcomed but we shouldnt deal with PCB or the players.
hmm looks like i missed that :hmmm:

They should never be allowed to play. Among other things, a big reason I am grateful that Pakistanis are not playing in this tournament is that over the years I did not have to listen to how Pakistan's participation is the 'real' reason for IPL's success. Remember the first year? Thank gawd, that bogey has been laid to rest. But you'll hear that claim a week after they're allowed to play. In a year or two you'll hear about the need for 'joint management' of IPL by South Asia, because 'Pakistani players are making the IPL a huge success'. You'll also hear revisionist history about how Pakistan was equally responsible for 'creating IPL' in the first place. No one loves a free ride better than Pakistanis, given that as a nation they've been doing it all their history. Therefore, we'll soon be asked to 'make the IPL bigger' and convert it into a South Asian League, with the addition of luminaries such as the Karachi Kanglas, Lahori Lu*ds, Peshawari Paindus and Gujranwala G@@dus. . Pakistan fans will come online to claim how IPL is a Pakistani invention and a Pakistani success. Pakistanis are individually as good or bad as any other people, and many of the good 'uns are better than most, people I really admire. But taken together, as a culture and nation, after decades of bad governance and misrule, they have become a bunch of shameless, self-bigging, street dancing ingrates who will take your money as their birthright, scorn you, try to bring you down (PCB), claim more than their due share, and bring their classic brand of indiscipline to a tournament while asking for more, more ,more. Why would we want them near a world class, world leading Indian product? Why do we need them in the first place? A Pakistan free IPL is a daily reminder to our padosis that we created something of value, they didn't. That they keep trying to get a look in. That their players forever salivate at the money they'll never get to see. That their board is forever reminded of its incompetence (as if PCB needed any reminders). That forever and more whenever one of their keyboard jihadi fans whine about the IPL or curse it out, or claim superiority, we can always tell them- go build your own global tournament, if you're so hot, eh. No thanks.
POTW :adore::adore:

Pakistanis are such that if you let them in the IPL teams, next they will ask for captaincy.. they will say they are being discriminated against captaincy... next PCB will ask for partnership in the franchise.. they will keep complaining about one thing or the other.. you cannot satisy them. so if it is mercy that you want to show on pakistan, then its a project doomed to fail. nothing will satisfy them.. they just want more and more.

recently i saw a video on youtube, where the Pakistani analyst was saying how ali zafar and co pakis are "dominating" Bollywood. i think "participating" would be the word British actors would call themselves in Hollywood (here "dominating" actually is spot on). These Paki people have no humbleness. If you throw coins in their begging bowls, they will say that you and your unbeliever lot will get whiplashing in hell instead of spit roasting. Thats the kind of attitude these morons normally have.

If Pakistanis are allowed to coach/mentor teams ' date='do commentary then why can't they play in IPL .This is seems some kind of Hypocrisy IMO.[/quote'] Have you honestly not seen this done to death in a bazillion threads here ?. PS: BTW if you want to see how pak repays your love then check some of Ajmal threads in the other cricket section.. :two_thumbs_up:

They should never be allowed to play. Among other things, a big reason I am grateful that Pakistanis are not playing in this tournament is that over the years I did not have to listen to how Pakistan's participation is the 'real' reason for IPL's success. Remember the first year? Thank gawd, that bogey has been laid to rest. But you'll hear that claim a week after they're allowed to play. In a year or two you'll hear about the need for 'joint management' of IPL by South Asia, because 'Pakistani players are making the IPL a huge success'. You'll also hear revisionist history about how Pakistan was equally responsible for 'creating IPL' in the first place. No one loves a free ride better than Pakistanis, given that as a nation they've been doing it all their history. Therefore, we'll soon be asked to 'make the IPL bigger' and convert it into a South Asian League, with the addition of luminaries such as the Karachi Kanglas, Lahori Lu*ds, Peshawari Paindus and Gujranwala G@@dus. . Pakistan fans will come online to claim how IPL is a Pakistani invention and a Pakistani success. Pakistanis are individually as good or bad as any other people, and many of the good 'uns are better than most, people I really admire. But taken together, as a culture and nation, after decades of bad governance and misrule, they have become a bunch of shameless, self-bigging, street dancing ingrates who will take your money as their birthright, scorn you, try to bring you down (PCB), claim more than their due share, and bring their classic brand of indiscipline to a tournament while asking for more, more ,more. Why would we want them near a world class, world leading Indian product? Why do we need them in the first place? A Pakistan free IPL is a daily reminder to our padosis that we created something of value, they didn't. That they keep trying to get a look in. That their players forever salivate at the money they'll never get to see. That their board is forever reminded of its incompetence (as if PCB needed any reminders). That forever and more whenever one of their keyboard jihadi fans whine about the IPL or curse it out, or claim superiority, we can always tell them- go build your own global tournament, if you're so hot, eh. No thanks.
In before some mod deletes this as it speaks the truth about Pak. I am saving it its the best i have read written about Pak attitude. :hatsoff:

First Pakistanis complained that no Pakistani team was allowed in CLT20.After that was allowed they now complain why more IPL teams are allowed and that its cant be called a Champions league unless only 2 teams are allowed from each country. Recently read the views of actor Shaan Shahid on Bollywood and Pakistani participation in it.

Pakistani players do have a path to inclusion in the IPL. Follow these simple steps: 1. Start playing cricket in another country (either UK or SA) 2. Marry a citizen of that country 3. Apply for citizenship of that country 4. Get enrolled in IPL auction COURTESY: Azhar Mahmood, Imran Tahir

Pakistani players do have a path to inclusion in the IPL. Follow these simple steps: 1. Start playing cricket in another country (either UK or SA) 2. Marry a citizen of that country 3. Apply for citizenship of that country 4. Get enrolled in IPL auction 5. Help your new team beat Pakistan in an International game. COURTESY: Azhar Mahmood, Imran Tahir
I agree