I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

And majority of the posts are from the posters who are outraged by the 'outrage' of sachin bhakts against her statements.
This.....the funny thing is during the course of this thread I have realized sharapova has more Bhakts than sachin :giggle: They seem to dig out the odd post by a random angry sachin fan from some remote corner just to laugh at it....wonder if this has hurt them more. Or maybe the fact that srt is leading a respectable life after retirement seems to rile the haterz and vent out their frustration over this issue.

This.....the funny thing is during the course of this thread I have realized sharapovaCOMMON SENSE has more Bhakts than sachin :giggle: They seem to dig out the odd post by a random angry sachin fan from some remote corner just to laugh at it....wonder if this has hurt them more. Or maybe the fact that srt is leading a respectable life after retirement seems to rile the haterz and vent out their frustration over this issue.
CORRECTED

And software engineers from the same colleges make only this much?I believe the fees collected for these courses is more or less the same?:hmmm:
Salaries of software engineers differ from company to company. I don't understand what is there to laugh at after showing a certain ad. I know some companies pay even 1.5 lac pa whereas some even pay above 4 lac pa. It not as if all the companies are paying 10000. I got thrice that amount shown in the ad when I started as a fresher 3 years back. Just because of 1 stupid why are you all generalizing and laughing at all the software engineers :mad:

Salaries of software engineers differ from company to company. I don't understand what is there to laugh at after showing a certain ad. I know some companies pay even 1.5 lac pa whereas some even pay above 4 lac pa. It not as if all the companies are paying 10000. I got thrice that amount shown in the ad when I started as a fresher 3 years back. Just because of 1 stupid why are you all generalizing and laughing at all the software engineers :mad:
++

I know.I just wanted to hear the logic of those laughing You study in a top college,get placed in a decent company,you will get a good salary regardless of your stream.However if you study in a less reputed college,dont get placed then you will get jobs like in the ad. Atleast the software guys get these kind of jobs,the mechanical and electrical engineers are mostly jobless or they compete with the it guys.Topic probably deserves its own thread.