I don't know who is Sachin Tendulkar : Maria Sharapova

BlueBee

She is gazillion better than your Andhra wala Sania :finger: both lookiwise and talentwise
Lets Hope Neymar ,Messi ,Ronaldo ,Suarez ,Rooney ,Maradona ,Kaka ,Pele are aware who is "Rajnikant"...Nahin tu Rajnikant khud hi batadega ki woo kaun hai .:winky:

From twitter - Sharapova doesn't know Tendulkar? "Shocking!" say Indians, most of who couldn't name the CMs of our own north-eastern states. Point hai..
I would be surprised if they can name all the NE states for a start. Even better? Most wouldn't know the names of the corporator/MP/MLA of their ward/constituency.

Now waiting to lynch Dalai Lama's Facebook page

When asked, another well-read and well-travelled celebrity with India connection was unaware of Sachin Tendulkar. That, while watching a cricket match. The person is the Dalai Lama. In 2011, when Tendulkar had not retired from international cricket yet, the spiritual leader was attending an IPL cricket match at HPCA stadium in Dharamshala. The game was between Kings XI Punjab and Deccan Chargers. During the match, the Tibetan spiritual leader was asked: "Do you know a certain Sachin Tendulkar?" "No, I don't remember," said the globe-trotting, knowledgeable celebrity.
Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/tendulkar-who-asked-another-well-known-celebrity-in-india/1/369666.html

I am Dumb too :(( Who is the CM of Mizoram?
That wasn't to mean people who don't know are "dumb". It was to point out that there are more useful things to outrage upon (if one wants to) rather than some Russian born US tennis player not know the name of an Indian player who plays a sport which only 10 - 20 countries do.