Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

21 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

You probably wouldn't have found any problem with Hasnain did u?  Just saying guy should be tested.  I know 100% Shaheen doesn't chuck it's clearly visible.  But not so sure about this guy.  Seen a couple of folks writing about this in PP as well.   He is still in development so that's natural.  Don't get too protective as it can cloud judgement.  Also no need to drag Bumrah in every conversation ffs..  What has he done wrong to u guys:bebored:

PP is littered with dumbos these days who know nothing about cricket. All the good posters have been banned by Saj because they used to call out his shoddy journalism. 

I had reservations with Hasnain because he used to bend his arm before releasing.  Junaid did it even more and was lucky to never be called. He remodeled his action behind the scenes quietly n lost a yard of pace. 

However this guy has no issue. I posted two clips for you to see. They should be enough for you to gauge if you are honest about your query. 

Also the guy limped off with a stress fracture yesterday despite having perfect mechanics, which elucidates how he relies on his entire body to generate velocity instead of having it easy with the elbow jerk.

Edited by Axl100mph
18 minutes ago, Vickydev said:

Saw just the one over at the start but that was some serious stuff to Zazai and Livingstone. He looks good 

He has improved a lot after recovering from injury. The stint at CPL helped. The most natural 145 kph bowler around in terms of effortless pace. He was amazing in the Nt20 with the new ball against Babar and Rizwan. 

Insane depth filled with talented bowlers. India have a whole bunch  coming up in fast bowling. Outstanding stuff. Credit to our ranji. Best in the world. 

Our fast bowling stocks will only get better. All we need is competent heads to give them opportunities. 

Prasidh

Tyagi

Avesh

Mavi

Porel

Hangerakar most impressive under 19 bowler. Better than any parki. 

Vasu vats

Nagarkoti to come in 

And then add in saini shami umesh as cover Lel.

Not one chucker too. Wow. Some teams just can't bowl hostile spells despite being phasst. Even when they are fast, they really look nothing more than phaast. Not one single bounce based player Lel too. They need exposure in ranji. 

Matter of time before ranji starts. India will be right where they belong. 

Number 1 in tests very soon. 

8 minutes ago, Jay said:

Insane depth filled with talented bowlers. India have a whole bunch  coming up in fast bowling. Outstanding stuff. Credit to our ranji. Best in the world. 

Our fast bowling stocks will only get better. All we need is competent heads to give them opportunities. 

Prasidh

Tyagi

Avesh

Mavi

Porel

Hangerakar most impressive under 19 bowler. Better than any parki. 

Vasu vats

Nagarkoti to come in 

And then add in saini shami umesh as cover Lel.

Not one chucker too. Wow. Some teams just can't bowl hostile spells despite being phasst. Even when they are fast, they really look nothing more than phaast. Not one single bounce based player Lel too. They need exposure in ranji. 

Matter of time before ranji starts. India will be right where they belong. 

Number 1 in tests very soon. 

with chepu-rat-bwahane in middle order? excuse me while I ROFL

pace bowling is undoubtedly shaping up well. spin is declining alarmingly, but this is not the thread for it

Edited by Vijy
27 minutes ago, Vijy said:

pace bowling is undoubtedly shaping up well. spin is declining alarmingly, but this is not the thread for it

Oh no that's why I specified we need a competent selection committee. 

We have plenty of batting and bowling talent. More in bowling. 

But what I expect to see is oldies like kohli and co hog the limelight. Because our management has bunch of pussies who can't pick selections based on merit. 

When they do,it will be some random one or 2 game series in extremely difficult conditions where everyone flops. That way selection board can justify dropping them which inevitably affects their confidence. 

27 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Oh no that's why I specified we need a competent selection committee. 

We have plenty of batting and bowling talent. More in bowling. 

But what I expect to see is oldies like kohli and co hog the limelight. Because our management has bunch of pussies who can't pick selections based on merit. 

When they do,it will be some random one or 2 game series in extremely difficult conditions where everyone flops. That way selection board can justify dropping them which inevitably affects their confidence. 

Loo at these salty pork fans. Only thing laugh worthy is the dearth of proper fast bowlers for real cricket I. Tests. Such. Shame. They used to have a decently hostile attack when they had shoaib. No more. Tables have turned since 2005. 

Only going to get worse when india keeps churning out fantastic talent. 

6 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

They are still staying back in 2015-16,t20 is such a fast game and has so fast changed from knuckle ball to heavy ball

WI has a brittle batting lineup. Yes, they can hit but can get out too. 

If these trundlers somehow manage to do well then it will be an endorsement of this all trundler policy ... and will bite us in the ass in the upcoming T20 WC.