Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

45 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Our team balance will never be good. 

Lets say if we play two proper pacers, we obviously have to play Bishnoi or Chahal too, so 9,10, 11 can basically make no runs. 

And at number 8 we will have to go for Chahar. 

Bishnoi can bat somewhat. 

6. Jadeja

7. Deepak / Harshal

8. Washington / Axar

9. Bishnoi / Siraj 

10. Bumrah

11. Avesh

This is a reasonably balanced T20 attack 

43 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

We need a strike bowler to partner Bumrah in Australia.  Bhuvi is neither of the two.  He will be smashed we all know that.  So I don't know why we are wasting time with him again. 

Avesh/Siraj must get games.  I see Jadeja will sneak into the XI ahead of Sundar so we have one spinner who is complete dud..

One among Chahal/Bishnoi will be there. 

This is what Rohit Dravid combo of WT20 in Australia will be if we go by what we are seeing:

Jadeja

Harshal/Chahar

Bhuvi

Bumrah 

Chahal

This is a grim looking attack coz I don't know we will pick many wickets with this combo. 

You won't chase 170+ everytime in Australia in a World cup especially in MCG.  We need strike bowlers at least 2 in pace department.  

Lol chahal bhuvi  will be carted around like dogs. 

27 minutes ago, express bowling said:

6. Jadeja

7. Deepak / Harshal

8. Washington / Axar

9. Bishnoi / Siraj 

10. Bumrah

11. Avesh

Number 8 9 have to learn to slog and hold the bat vs bounce and pace. No excuses. It should be mandatory. 

50 minutes ago, express bowling said:

6. Jadeja

7. Deepak / Harshal

8. Washington / Axar

9. Bishnoi / Siraj 

10. Bumrah

11. Avesh

I  like it. The batting order can and should be manipulated to maintain L/R combinations.

Give me 3 quality bowlers that cant bowl, over 3 decent bowlers that can bat.

With our batting line up, we should never be relying on our last 3 batsmen to get to a par score or chase down a target.

Just like how our batsmen cant bowl, why should we expect our bowlers to bat?

16 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Avesh Khan gets his debut.

But 4 medium pacers are there too.

Avesh

Shardul

Deepak

Harshal

Venkatesh

Bishnoi

dravid said he is looking for a more balanced side that can bat deep. i am guessing this will be it for t20 australia world cup. this could even feature in india for wc

6) pandya

7) sundar

8) thakur

9) chahar

10) prasidh

11) bumrah

most likely first team for australia. in indian conditions it will be bishnoi over chahar. maybe chahar swaps with thakur. 

i do like the balance aspect of this team however, we badly need a third premium pacer who can bat. unfortunately i can only think of 2. its tyagi and mavi. both arent given any opportunities as of yet. Tyagi is still injured. 

or else i personally dont mind having 3 premium pacers for t20 even if they cant bat. 

so go with siraj prasidh and bumrah. can have deep batting till 8. not sure if that will work for odi though.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Hitting 140 in that video clip but here he is trundling and we have seen him do this often. Quick on some days and other days he trundlers. Don't know why his pace is up and down.

12 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Hitting 140 in that video clip but here he is trundling and we have seen him do this often. Quick on some days and other days he trundlers. Don't know why his pace is up and down.

Still has issues with rhythm. During the last IPL I thought he had sorted it out.

I just hope it is a case of nerves on debut.