Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

8 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

venky was a trundler and an average bowler but he bowled with 2 or 3 great bowlers who were Srinath and Kumble.

batsman attacked venky as they felt a lot of pressure facing the Pace and bounce of Srinath and guile of Kumble...bcos they attacked venky , they played false strokes and gave away their wickets...venky was never an international level bowler.

he was never a Good bowling COach too. he supported Srinath arvind and even got him to play for india..srinath arvind was hit badly.

totally agree he appeared to be very limited and regional 

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

The only Dosa I love is the CTR Benne Dosa! When you are in Bangalore next, let me know and we can discuss cricket on a pint of sambhar :P

Malleswaram..yeah thats different level. We used to go to a stall in RR nagar, 7th cross BEML layout..small stall but amazing Benne dosa and chutney..we used to hangout there with our buddies. if i remind her wife will start crying. Bangalore,Chennai and Mumbai have amazing food one needs to know where to go, i never explored Delhi well and did not know what to look for...

An other must visit food place i used to frequent in Bangalore is Residency road Nagarjuna, the thali there is the best south indian style meal i have ever had ( and this includes Chennai restaurants as well), no one leaves that place without a tummy full..amazing food, my friend used to brave the traffic all the way from RR nagar and we used to find parking spot for his big ass safari there lol.

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

An other must visit food place i used to frequent in Bangalore is Residency road Nagarjuna, the thali there is the best south indian style meal i have ever had ( and this includes Chennai restaurants as well), no one leaves that place without a tummy full..amazing food, my friend used to brave the traffic all the way from RR nagar and we used to find parking spot for his big ass safari there lol.

The Andhra style chilly chicken at Nagarjuna is :drool: . Biryani + chilly chicken  :drool: 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

Malleswaram..yeah thats different level. We used to go to a stall in RR nagar, 7th cross BEML layout..small stall but amazing Benne dosa and chutney..we used to hangout there with our buddies. if i remind her wife will start crying. Bangalore,Chennai and Mumbai have amazing food one needs to know where to go, i never explored Delhi well and did not know what to look for...

You need to come with me in Delhi, I can show you around there too. Basically a few places where you cant go wrong in delhi are - kake da dhaba in CP.. I just love it! Rajendra da dhaba in vasant kunj is bloody awesome too.. Ofcourse you can go to old delhi, if you can stomach all the crowd. I used to love the chhole kulche outside Miranda house, wonder if that uncle ji is still around :)

In bangalore, I find Paradise Biryani better now.. that residency road place is still awesome though :)

But in RT Nagar, there's this sagar kind of hotel just near pushpanjali theatre.... I tell you, there poori and dosa and worth killing for!

1 hour ago, pindxb said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77YG4iY73FY

On the topic of Sreesanth being quick, I found this spell on YT. I remember him bowling quite quick in the World Cup 2011 Final, although he didnt have the best economy in that match. Couldnt find a video of that.

Thats very quick. Dont often see bowlers consistently bowling at 90mph as he was in this spell.