Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

51 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I was saying this all time long,but some putre were saying what has Donald done watching BD in recent WC 23

I was talking about things in the longer run, results are slowly are there to be seen exactly what I meant

Donald has succeeded in developing a pace bowling culture there,lots of youngsters taking up pace bowling there

They had Walsh before Donald so there is some continuity there. 

56 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Even their U19 pacers looked more impressive than Indian and Pakistani counterparts.. 

Lot more grass in Sylhet on show today. 

Looks like BD has finally changed his mindset. 

India must hire Allan Donald post WT20 as bowling coach...  He has completely changed BD mindset. 

Saw highlights of the sl-bd odi series, a lot of wickets in it fell to pacers. Much more than you'd expect. 

1 minute ago, rollingstoned said:

They had Walsh before Donald so there is some continuity there. 

Saw highlights of the sl-bd odi series, a lot of wickets in it fell to pacers. Much more than you'd expect. 

They have decided to play lot more games in Sylhet and Chattogram which are true wickets and slowly moving away from Dhaka Mirpur. 

They probably will host only SENA sides in Mirpur..   But there has been a visible shift. 

6 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

They have decided to play lot more games in Sylhet and Chattogram which are true wickets and slowly moving away from Dhaka Mirpur. 

They probably will host only SENA sides in Mirpur..   But there has been a visible shift. 

Barely any difference between the square and the pitch it was that green. 

Conditions still were a little too batting friendly under lights though. Even if you made early breakthroughs you were losing with a good score on the board. 

Unlike us Bang have some good hit the deck pacers like Taskin and Ebadot, they are not producing Sandeep sharma type 125 kph swing bowlers who only nibble it around gently. That's why they drew in Nzl. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Yes Nahid Rana looks like a exciting prospect...  Good height...  Just hits the deck hard at pace. 

First Time heard and seen this guy. 

Their coach was hyping his pace Pre match...  Stark contrast to Darpok Dravid. 

Mindset difference because of the coach I agree. 

On 3/20/2024 at 5:49 PM, singhvivek141 said:

Mayank Yadav clocked an entire over in SMAT at 150k with highest at 154.

Harshit Rana is around 140-148, I think he clocked 149k highest.

Khaleel, I don't rate him. Can bowl 130-140 but don't seem like hardworking.

Mohsin in SMAT had fitness issues, first 2 overs around 140, last 2 at 130. Looks overweight.

Rajvardhan, not very fast 135-143 due to his poor runup. But is strong lad.

Tyagi too clocked 154 in SMAT.

Umran heard has cut his pace down to maintain accuracy, need to see the reality under speedometer.

I would see Yudhvir as well, tall strong lad. Bowls 136-144. He is something which we all expected Avesh to be when he debut.

Sakib hussain looks good, hopefully mukesh Choudhury has a good season, madhwal, Sushant mishra few more to watch out for.

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Very impressive from Nahid.   They have produced quite a few bowlers who can bowl 140.

Yea 4 over bowlers to 10 Max. 

Don't think they can do it in tests

15 minutes ago, Kron said:

Yea 4 over bowlers to 10 Max. 

Don't think they can do it in tests

Quite impressive,they can clock 145+

When they had none or no history or tradition in all these years

Very much imprest with their change in approach,really wanted us to realise it first

But we have Dravid,Mhambrey

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Very much imprest with their change in approach,really wanted us to realise it first

Ya that I agree. Imagine Donald as our coach

By now tyagi and Sen would have been starters for us if he was head coach. 

Edited by Kron
4 hours ago, Suhaan said:

BD always had Some one able to bowl at 140+ Kmph.

Murtaza, Taskin, Rubel, Ebadot, Fizz was hitting mid 140s when he was new and before injuries. They have realized it v.soon that they need faster bowlers its just that to win at home and asian condition they filled their side spinner and that worked for them in home games and in Asia.

But they always had some1 bowling 140+ kmph from the days of Murtaza.

2 minutes ago, tapandrun said:

Murtaza, Taskin, Rubel, Ebadot, Fizz was hitting mid 140s when he was new and before injuries. They have realized it v.soon that they need faster bowlers its just that to win at home and asian condition they filled their side spinner and that worked for them in home games and in Asia.

Broadly they had someone here and there

14 hours ago, tapandrun said:

Tapash baisya another one