Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Surprised with that starc and ishant pic,I thought both are of similar height,maybe depth perception is an issue

Angle but not all of it. Ishant is wide stance loosing atleast an inch there. Starc probably deeper in front. But their feet are almost level and starc would have an advantage by being in front. Overall I think Ishant might be 6'6 and starc might be a weak 6'4 

10 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Surprised with that starc and ishant pic,I thought both are of similar height,maybe depth perception is an issue, how close is ishant to starc ,he looks quite short than ishant.

here is starc with mcgrath and hazelwood

Glenn+McGrath+England+v+Australia+2nd+In

638816-pink-test-twitter.jpg

How tall is Sammy, 6'4 or 5? Ishant dwarfs him.

1b02b4db43a8d64b7a6b58173edc2034.jpeg

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Absolute trash of an article. One or 2 series cant decide the fate of ATG material like Bumrah. Shane Warne had a horrid time in India, Waqar Younis had terrible time in India. But that doesnt change the fact those guys were legends. 

This knee jerk reaction by our own people is something we need to be wary of.

3 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

this is what i dont get about ppl here

Batsman will have yrs of draught but he has to keep place for his legendary status but the minute bowler even has a day off he is called run machine or overrated

Never in our history have we got fast bowlers of the quality of Bumrah or Shami.

We will understand how good they are if they are unavailable and we are forced to play second string pacers against big teams. 

58 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

yeah ishant is a a touch taller than i had thought,

Ishant is an enigma his frame is not frame of ref he is between 6'4 to 6'6 depending on which side of bed he got out of. Safe to not read too much into him as a frame of reference.   You will get loopy if you try belive me. 

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Absolute trash of an article. One or 2 series cant decide the fate of ATG material like Bumrah. Shane Warne had a horrid time in India, Waqar Younis had terrible time in India. But that doesnt change the fact those guys were legends. 

This knee jerk reaction by our own people is something we need to be wary of.

or may be Bhuv kumar is good in power play vs Bumrah. 

11 minutes ago, Indwin said:

I was watching the youtube stream of 2nd t20 of wi vs nz .Ferguson was bowling at express pace with the fastest at 153kph 

He bowled most 150+ balls this IPl even surpassing Nortje,  Archer in the limited games he played.  Fastest bowler in the world atm