Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 8/20/2022 at 1:54 PM, Jay said:

Sack this piece of trash Mambre. Bring back arun.

what I am not too happy about is 

why Umraan is out from the schemme of things. OK he is not suitable for T20 but why is he not playing against Zimbabwe. under mhambrey and dravid , he would have learnt some stuff and improved.  Not sure where he is - 4 weeks before he has created such a BIG STORM. every one in India was talking about Umraan and now - is he being taken care of?

OR

Like Varun Aroon is He getting into self doubt Mood.

I am 100 percent sure that Varun should have been playing along with Umesh and Shammi if he was well supported. Umraan who seems as even more talented than varun can also be forgotten and some average bowlers can get to play many more matches for INDIA. now with 2 teams playing for India , we have 30 players representing India and i will not agree if any selector tells me that Umraan is not among the best 30 to 35 players of India or among the BEST 12 Pacers in INDIA.

if he is among best 12 fast bowlers for India, why are we not seeing him in any Team???

Support Umraan...

3 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Gambhir wants Avesh to bowl quick but Avesh's fitness and intent to bowl quick is suspect

Avesh for some reason looks like his hands, legs are all moving at different place and are out of sync. He has to put a lot of effort to generate pace. Kinda like Varun Aaron who also had to use a lot of shoulder at the end to get pace.

This is unlike Shami, Umesh, Tyagi, Umran, Sen who generates pace with their run-up itself.