India have complained to ICC on an incident involving Jadeja and Anderson in the 1st Test

I heard Monga talk during the India v Derbyshire match the man can barely string two sentences together. Terrible at speaking english. I wont be surprised if there is an editor who actually makes his work grammatically clear atleast.

I heard Monga talk during the India v Derbyshire match the man can barely string two sentences together. Terrible at speaking english. I wont be surprised if there is an editor who actually makes his work grammatically clear atleast.
Isn't he the guy who interviews boycott on the cricinfo podcasts....bowl with boycs....if it's the same guy then he is actually pretty good :dontknow:
Breaking news. Gambhir and Ashwin saw the whole incident and BCCI going to put them forward as witnesses to give evidence
Good. Both speak well, and should be able to hold their own during any cross questioning. They have a neutral witness also it seems.
Isn't he the guy who interviews boycott on the cricinfo podcasts....bowl with boycs....if it's the same guy then he is actually pretty good :dontknow:
No that's another guy called Siddarth something. The quality of journalism & writing on cricinfo has declined alarmingly in recent years. Dobell, monga, moonda etc would not cut it at a college newsletter. Just so so bad.
No that's another guy called Siddarth something. The quality of journalism & writing on cricinfo has declined alarmingly in recent years. Dobell, monga, moonda etc would not cut it at a college newsletter. Just so so bad.
Siddarth Ravindran, I think.

Monga has always come off as a pompous wannabe, desperately trying to ape Western style of writing. And he tries to come off as "impartial" but often he tries to achieve this by taking cheap potshots at Indian players - same as pseudo seculars. The mention of IPL salaries or Jadeja's worth has got nothing to do with the problem on hand. Keep it to the sport idiot, if Jadeja's past was tainted by a disciplinary issue, bring it to the front. And worst is his "pronouncements" like "Jadeja is among the most hated guys", etc - how does he know that? What data has he got to back that up?

The issue is that espn cricinfo has missed out on the Indian revenue pie. They got shunned by BCCI so badly, and ever since Star seperated with (or chucked out) ESPN, they are nobodies in the arena. Sad for such a glorious website. Besides these guys get paid in peanuts, and if u pay peanuts you get monkeys to work for u. Remember the days in 2004 when we had guys like Anand Vasu etc.
He is a big loser and an idiot. Crapinfo is an utterly worthless website nowadays.
and their focus on videos have done little good. I login to cricinfo to read and analyze and not to watch videos, I can do that in TV. Heck. And the quality of production is abysmal as well. There is also the factor that while most regional writers are more or less like embedded journalists - who have insider access to info within the teams, Indian writers in cricinfo are nothing of that sort. No scoops, no inside information, no quotes from Indian players. No nothings.