Wtf ISRAEL??

Texy

First it was the kidnapped kids, then the rockets, and now the tunnels. Then why did the IDF let Hamas dig these tunnels all these years? http://warincontext.org/2014/07/29/why-did-the-idf-let-hamas-dig-so-many-tunnels-into-israel/ Besides, why can't the Israelis follow the Egyptian way of dealing with these tunnels instead of all this carnage. http://www.thewire.com/global/2013/02/egypts-fighting-palestinian-smugglers-sewage/62365/
Shifting goalposts , yes, until Israel gets recognized by Hamas/Palestinians/Arabs, this struggle will continue. Lines were drawn even in Punjab, Bengal..they are not fighting for 60 years now. At some point even a terrorists like Arafat have been laundered with Nobel Peace prizes!

Talking of him or me?
him only .. generally we take little care abt protecting ourself for emergency situations .. last time when i visited andamans after the death of 25 tourists bcoz of boat capsize.. checked the spot and literally they have to swim less than 500m to the shore but many died bcoz they dont know swimming and not many life jackets were there for them

him only .. generally we take little care abt protecting ourself for emergency situations .. last time when i visited andamans after the death of 25 tourists bcoz of boat capsize.. checked the spot and literally they have to swim less than 500m to the shore but many died bcoz they dont know swimming and not many life jackets were there for them
These days channels/reporters will do anything to get a big story and this one is as big as it gets - not even the biggest news networks in the world have been able to get such a story so now its going round the world and NDTV is receiving praise from everyone. But yeah, that certainly doesn't mean that they should act in such a foolish and reckless manner.

IMO they just want to destroy tunnels and hurt Hamas so they don't raise their head again for a decade.
Maybe they should do something about the tunnels in their heads. Hamas was dying, struggling to survive. This war only managed to make them politically stronger than they ever were.

As a sovereign nation, what is stopping them from exposing the tunnels and destroying them? No one will object a sovereign country destroying tunnels into its own country... Unlike say Pakistan grooming terrorists and sending them over to India which is sometimes difficult to prove, tunnels are physical structures and it is far easy to prove their existence... Something does not add up...
Israel's sovereignty ends at the frontiers approved by the UNGA Resolution 181. The territories these tunnels go into are Palestinian territories illegally occupied by Israel.

Palestinians and Hamas are stupid. There is no way they can win a war with Israel. They should take whatever land they can get with whatever capital and form a state and try to live in peace.
Lucky us, that our people did not have this mindset back during British rule. Then we would have most likely got Her Majesty's blessings, not independence.
Firing a few missiles into Israel will only result in thousands of their own dying. Great they captured one Israeli soldier' date=' congrats, now watch your own kids and women die in retaliation.[/quote'] You portray Israel as a rabid entity.

Palestine has tunnels into Israel. Do you think they would have been used to kill only adult males wearing uniform ?
That doesn't in any way defend Israel's deliberate targeting of innocent and defenseless men, women and children. Hamas is certainly wrong but in this case Israel is by no means right.

That doesn't in any way defend Israel's deliberate targeting of innocent and defenseless men, women and children. Hamas is certainly wrong but in this case Israel is by no means right.
Hamas is firing from civilian areas. What you want Israel to do? Just sit and watch it. Hamas does not have the kind of weaponry Israel has. Otherwise, Hamas would not have left a chance to destroy Israel.

Brother, before talking about my Hypocrisy, Try to search whats the difference between Pakistan Operation on its own Soil , and Israel-Palestine conflict under the UN Mandate .... and its a Genocide .... whether someone agrees or not .... and i am not gonna argue about Pakistan Situation on this thread becoz its not the topic here .... So, dont drag pakistan on this thread .... Bro, We will see in future ....
How is it a "genocide" ? I'm tired of reading the same thing in the English as well as the Urdu press. This link shall be of some help. The population of Gaza has grown from 3.4 lakhs to 16 lakhs over the last 40 years. The population has, my bad mathematics not withstanding, increased more than 4 times. Doesn't seem like a genocide to me. Genocide is what happened to Sikhs and Hindus of West Punjab, and to the Muslims of East Punjab. Genocide is what happened to the Kashmiri Pandits. Genocide is what your army did in Bangladesh in 1971. As barbaric and unjustified Israel's aggression on civilians is, it is definitely not a "genocide".