Best Hindi thrillers of recent times

DomainK

-Kahani -and one avg thriller is that movie on Rajiv Gandhi's murder.. forgot that name, starring John Abraham. (Suggesting cuz he/she is elderly) -Heard Holiday is good. (have not seen it yet) -Rajneeti

Thanks guys. I have not seen most. Hope you realize it's an "elderly" relative. If there is anything "adult" in the film' date=' it will be very embarrassing for me.[/quote'] Ok dont watch shaitaan then. I believe there is a masturbation scene inside. i dont remember.

-Kahani -and one avg thriller is that movie on Rajiv Gandhi's murder.. forgot that name, starring John Abraham. (Suggesting cuz he/she is elderly) -Heard Holiday is good. (have not seen it yet) -Rajneeti
Madras Cafe. D-Day was also good. @DomainK - IIRC Raajneeti also has a few adult scenes...

Thanks guys. I have not seen most. Hope you realize it's an "elderly" relative. If there is anything "adult" in the film' date=' it will be very embarrassing for me.[/quote'] Not seen Holiday, but all others that I suggested do not have any adult scenes..

Kahaani is so overrated,a crappy plot tht has no logic and KCK premise is laughable. Why is Bollywood so bad with thrillers?
i have couple of questions - why would anyone pay n watch a salman khan movie n how does he/she sit through the entire movie?