iPhone 6

velu

Proves once again that if you put an apple logo and an 'i' before anything fanboys are gonna pay up big money for it
in Apple's defence, mostly it redesigns everything & more importantly they learn from other's mistakes and dont battle it out on the first-to-the-market game

By awesome you mean shiny I guess. Now with Jobs gone' date=' most of the innovation has gone/will go too[/quote'] Jobs (as good as he was) almost NEVER got it right on the first product iteration. The first iPhone, IIRC, didn't even have copy-paste or 3rd party apps or 3G. :giggle:

One more thing I like about apple. My dad's 3GS is still working smoothly despite he is clumsy and dropped it several times. A first gen ipad is still looking like a new in my house. Meanwhile, I fail to see a good Galaxy S3 or a Xperia S. Nexus 4 display literally explodes when u drop, and my frnd's phone has problems with battery and display. Durability and longetivity is what I like about apple. Android's want people to buy new devices every 6 months.

One more thing I like about apple. My dad's 3GS is still working smoothly despite he is clumsy and dropped it several times. A first gen ipad is still looking like a new in my house. Meanwhile' date=' I fail to see a good Galaxy S3 or a Xperia S. Nexus 4 display literally explodes when u drop, and my frnd's phone has problems with battery and display. Durability and longetivity is what I like about apple. Android's want people to buy new devices every 6 months.[/quote'] That is bs my nexus I sold to friend still works like it did first S2 still works just as well and so does many older phones you just cannot run heavy software which is true on iphone btw ask many icf users how many of them had to sell iphone 4 and 4 so after ios update Our vvs here was forced to sell it after at as it lagged so much and was slow

That is bs my nexus I sold to friend still works like it did first S2 still works just as well and so does many older phones you just cannot run heavy software which is true on iphone btw ask many icf users how many of them had to sell iphone 4 and 4 so after ios update Our vvs here was forced to sell it after at as it lagged so much and was slow
Don't remind me of iPhone 4. Got progressively worse. Now I use exclusively to listen to audio.

One more thing I like about apple. My dad's 3GS is still working smoothly despite he is clumsy and dropped it several times. A first gen ipad is still looking like a new in my house. Meanwhile' date=' I fail to see a good Galaxy S3 or a Xperia S. Nexus 4 display literally explodes when u drop, and my frnd's phone has problems with battery and display. Durability and longetivity is what I like about apple. Android's want people to buy new devices every 6 months.[/quote'] My S3 bought during mid 2012..is still in amazing condition and not even single problem so far :dance: :dontknow:

By awesome you mean shiny I guess. Now with Jobs gone' date=' most of the innovation has gone/will go too[/quote'] you tell me what other companies innovated in mobile/telecom ? :hmmm: anyway iWatch is completely independent of jobs touch