bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

Dude.. hating one or two persons who happened to Gujrati's doesn't means I hate Gujrat and Gujrati's. In fact you insulting Gujrati's by equating whole Gujrat to a single person as if he is custodian of whole Gujrat. I absolutely love Gujju Bhais but there are always bad apples in a lot.
You said Gujarat and not a Gujrati n your post
What a disgraceful behavior by this gang, brought only shame to Indian community. The tirade of abuses was flowing freely. I don't know how safe Sardesai would have been if this was Gujrat instead of NewYork.
First learn what is inclusiveness and then talk about it.

You said Gujarat and not a Gujrati n your post First learn what is inclusiveness and then talk about it.
It was a comment on people who are running Gujrat for last 10-15 years and who have become notoriously infamous for smothering of dissenting voices through all possible means including extra-judicial measures. Develop some reading comprehension skills.

I have absolutely no problem with Gujrat and Gujrati's . My comment was on the way things being run in Gujrat and where certain elements of society have been allowed to do whatever they want to do. For example' date=' despite being convicted of murders of 100's Maya Kodnani is roaming freely.[/quote'] Roaming free? you must be kidding dood. oh, you are trying to prove that the law and order is non-existant in gujrat? pls don't exaggerate buddy. There are more murderer politicians in other states than in Gujrat. We saw a PM who ordered military to muder Sikhs. Like it or not, Gujrat is now a highly developed state than the most congress or their clone governed states. States like Bengal, UP etc., has gone to dogs. Don't even start about Kashmir.

Roaming free? you must be kidding dood. oh' date=' you are trying to prove that the law and order is non-existant in gujrat? pls don't exaggerate buddy. There are more murderer politicians in other states than in Gujrat. We saw a PM who ordered military to muder Sikhs. Like it or not, Gujrat is now a highly developed state than the most congress or their clone governed states. States like Bengal, UP etc., has gone to dogs. Don't even start about Kashmir.[/quote'] Highest number of fake encounters happened in Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh yet Gujarat encounters were being highlighted for so long and then they wonder why people hate these media thugs