Can Pakistan enforce a "special follow-on" so we stupid fans can be spared an extra day?

fineleg

:haha: This is what you had to say earlier. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
I was naïve and ignorant earlier. I gave whiney the benefit of the doubt. I was wrong, horribly wrong. :(( But over time, when Whiney made its usual Houdini appearing act only when India perfs badly, I realized my folly.

Some of these comments are hilarious :

I mean, its one thing that SRT goes brain dead for a minute, but its another that you have a batting line up boasting Jaffer, Dravid, Ganguly and not one of them go on to make a Test match 100 on a SECOND DAY "relatively nice" batting pitch.
So, Tendulkar - ok - happens sometimes - fine, forgiven. No more brain dead moments allowed for him in this series though. This has to be the last for this series.
I have that issue. I am a perfectionist in many things, and I am that way to myself too. Its not easy, and it can alienate folks around me. I've been that way right since the time I will be furious when I make a silly mistake in some darn Math test. It just has to be centum and nothing else for me. Same when I do some work. While no doubt, it has helped me achieve some of the successes that I have, it (being a perfectionist) has caused some problems too. Expectations not being practical is one, and some frustration in others is another one. If one has to become a "manager at work" - just for example - I know I need to tone this down, becos not everyone does everything perfectly and it will cause problems. Even I ofcourse dont do everything perfectly, but I will be angry then even if it is myself!
I do get angry if our players screw up. I dont mind if we lose - provided we havent screwed up and messed things. If we put up a good show, show a good fight, and still lose, its ok. I dont mind. But, doing stupid things, and messing it up - thats what I get angry about.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I still can't get over this one: Tendulkar ke baap ya coach ne bhi aisa ultimatum nahin diya hoga :laugh:
It's even more funny that before that he/she said
I mean, its one thing that SRT goes brain dead for a minute, but its another that you have a batting line up boasting Jaffer, Dravid, Ganguly and not one of them go on to make a Test match 100 on a SECOND DAY "relatively nice" batting pitch.

I am worried about her husband (assuming she is straight and she is really she) She will be like So Honey- ok, happens sometimes, fine, forgiven. No more premature ejaculation allowed for you in this week though. This has to be last for the week. >So, Tendulkar - ok - happens sometimes - fine, forgiven. No more brain dead moments allowed for him in this series though. This has to be the last for this series.

Hah, bunch of internet ids getting excited abt some very old thread bumped up by the mumbo gambo. hey, thanks gambit. if the indian team screwed up, nothing wrong in dishing out at them, just as when they do well, they are praised. big deal.

I am worried about her husband (assuming she is straight and she is really she) She will be like So Honey- ok, happens sometimes, fine, forgiven. No more premature ejaculation allowed for you in this week though. This has to be last for the week. >So, Tendulkar - ok - happens sometimes - fine, forgiven. No more brain dead moments allowed for him in this series though. This has to be the last for this series.
:hysterical::hysterical:..man, I want to say something here but I don't wanna be banned again. Man it is so hard to control myself here.
:hysterical::hysterical:..man' date=' I want to say something here but I don't wanna be banned again. Man it is so hard to control myself here.[/quote'] The legendary Govinda gave this message in one of his movies - o controol yaar - It's very helpful in life, at times like this :giggle:
I have that issue. I am a perfectionist in many things, and I am that way to myself too. Its not easy, and it can alienate folks around me. I've been that way right since the time I will be furious when I make a silly mistake in some darn Math test. It just has to be centum and nothing else for me. Same when I do some work. While no doubt, it has helped me achieve some of the successes that I have, it (being a perfectionist) has caused some problems too. Expectations not being practical is one, and some frustration in others is another one. If one has to become a "manager at work" - just for example - I know I need to tone this down, becos not everyone does everything perfectly and it will cause problems. Even I ofcourse dont do everything perfectly, but I will be angry then even if it is myself!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: ban im :emc:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
nash, its an old thread. click on the , send one million to gambit for his hard work in digging up old threads. it will help fund future research for his lab. This is a match against Pak where the batsmen obviously let us down big time, and supposedly we need to endure such batting quietly :roll:
Ohhh . hmm.. Then leave it... :offtopic: Please dont dig in the old ones.. :blink:
Hah, bunch of internet ids getting excited abt some very old thread bumped up by the mumbo gambo. hey, thanks gambit. if the indian team screwed up, nothing wrong in dishing out at them, just as when they do well, they are praised. big deal.
They won the match, and you still won't praise them for their fightback and the 201 that we chased successfully. Still on about how they didn't do well in the first innings. You are the biggest loser under the facade of a fan I've ever seen. I'm sorry - you really deserve everything that comes at you. Are you paying the team to do well? No. The only way you're helping them is by being entertained by what they do on the field. You're not the only fan, and you're a sad excuse for a fan - because a fan encourages her/his team all the team - whether they're down or up - but you - you're like the British, side with the team thats winning. And then you call yourself a perfectionist - lady/man, you're the farthest thing from it.