Indian Premier League - 2015

StriKe

Freddie Wilde @fwildecricket · The #IPL availability of New Zealand players involved in the tour of England will end on May 18th, one day before the playoffs. #EngvNZ Freddie Wilde @fwildecricket · New Zealand's #IPL players will miss the two warm-up matches for #EngvNZ but must be in England by May 19th. Freddie Wilde @fwildecricket · The first England-New Zealand Test starts on May 21st, giving New Zealand’s IPL players two days to acclimatise. #EngvNZ #IPL

Why the puck do we have Bisla :wall: Happy with Starc and Sammy though. Milne is interesting, but I know they will want to play Gayle and ABDV - who have not really been clutch for us. Even Kohli loses his touch in IPL which is fine as long as he does well for India :isalute: I hope this KD plays well.. saala

Will be exciting to see Starc + Aaron together after WC. Great chance for Aaron.. IF he can out bowl Starc in a few matches' date=' it will be great for him as he'll get immediate recognition[/quote'] The pocket size Chinnaswamy with high altitude is a graveyard for fast bowlers. Aaron was doing so well last year till IPL moved back to India. You know what happened after that when they played in Chinnaswamy, run fest after sun fest.
The pocket size Chinnaswamy with high altitude is a graveyard for fast bowlers. Aaron was doing so well last year till IPL moved back to India. You know what happened after that when they played in Chinnaswamy' date=' run fest after sun fest.[/quote'] :banghead: Yes I remember... He started off so well. And in Bangalore even the edges were flying over third man.