fineleg, Dandruf, where u @???

Cricketics

Well done India! Well done Jaffer, RD,Gangs and SRT! You've repaid the faith we put in you in this test! After we win, fineleg is going to ask us not to celebrate too wildly despite herself painting this board with OTT negativity when we weren't on top. Oh the irony :laugh:

well guys dont go OTT now... we won against a mediocre team.. remem Akthar is the only bowler threatening .... even against this team we have huffed and puffed.... we ll b humiliated in Australia.. Australia wont give us a chance unlike Pakistan..
Yaar zubin what is this? If we lose, we should commit mass suicides but when we win, we should dumb down our wins and thinking of the supposed impending doom in OZ? How about living in the moment? We are soundly thrashing Pakistan. Enjoy! :dance::dance:
Yaar zubin what is this? If we lose' date=' we should commit mass suicides but when we win, we should dumb down our wins and thinking of the supposed impending doom in OZ? How about living in the moment? We are soundly thrashing Pakistan. Enjoy! :dance::dance:[/quote'] Gambit, its not tht im enjoying this... Im thorougly enjoying this moment... but wat I am saying is some ppl go overboard about our wins.. a little perspective is good.. thts wat im trying to drive at

Good cricket, happy so far in 4th Inn. However, doesn't change the fact that we let Pak off the hook in 1st INN - from 142-8 and the fact that our batting screwed up big time in 2nd INN - this is major issue that we cannot afford to repeat again. We havent won yet. Celebrate after we win. Keeping the fingers crossed so that there are no last minute mishaps. I'll be fully happy *only* after we totally close the match (and eventually the series) out. There are many mistakes we have done in this Test and we need to learn not to make those mistakes. YOU JUST CANT - repeat CANT - escape from Aus if you make such mistakes, you give them an inch, a cm, and they will just get back into the match totally.

Gambit, its not tht im enjoying this... Im thorougly enjoying this moment... but wat I am saying is some ppl go overboard about our wins.. a little perspective is good.. thts wat im trying to drive at
Zuby, Neither will you be able to "drive reality or 'cautious' perspective" into them. Nor will they be able to drive "India can win surely" into us. Point of views are vastly different for different folks on this forum as in real world.
Good cricket' date= happy so far in 4th Inn. However, doesn't change the fact that we let Pak off the hook in 1st INN - from 142-8 and the fact that our batting screwed up big time in 2nd INN - this is major issue that we cannot afford to repeat again. We havent won yet. Celebrate after we win. Keeping the fingers crossed so that there are no last minute mishaps. There are many mistakes we have done in this Test and we need to learn not to make those mistakes. YOU JUST CANT - repeat CANT - escape from Aus if you make such mistakes, you give them an inch, a cm, and they will just get back into the match totally.
You need to relax, sports are made for climaxes..nothing is str8 forward
You need to relax' date=' sports are made for climaxes..nothing is str8 forward[/quote'] Point noted, Rajeev. Just to clarify for you: I like climax of the types we faced against AUS in 20-20. However, I enjoyed that because we played clinically - but still match was close. Clinical execution is what I place importance for Indian team. If inspite of great execution we still have a close, climax - ofcourse I will enjoy the climax and can take the loss as well quite nicely. When we play loose careless shots, or shoddy line and length or just plain lazy fielding - I hate it - if that is the reason why match is "close" and we lose.