Breaking : Phil Hughes passes away .. Sad day for Cricket

zep1706

I don't really care about his youtube comments to be honest. I take them as light-hearted fun and pay no attention to them. But this is not something you should be using to diss Indian fans. The reaction in India everywhere has been nothing short of extraordinary. It has been trending on twitter for the last 5-6 days ever since he got injured. When he can find a couple of obscure negative comments' date=' I am sure he is well aware of the positive ones too which far outnumber the negative ones, if any. The fact that he chose to highlight the negative ones and made a comment which is bordering generalization shows how much of a d-bag he really is. I have lost my respect for the guy today. Yes he has done a great service to the game and us fans through his videos, have to give him full credit for that but that's about it.[/quote'] Going by his tweets he must have been drunk.. We don't need his approval either way. I don't know why people give importance to what he says..
I don't really care about his youtube comments to be honest. I take them as light-hearted fun and pay no attention to them. But this is not something you should be using to diss Indian fans. The reaction in India everywhere has been nothing short of extraordinary. It has been trending on twitter for the last 5-6 days ever since he got injured. When he can find a couple of obscure negative comments' date=' I am sure he is well aware of the positive ones too which far outnumber the negative ones, if any. The fact that he chose to highlight the negative ones and made a comment which is bordering generalization shows how much of a d-bag he really is. I have lost my respect for the guy today. Yes he has done a great service to the game and us fans through his videos, have to give him full credit for that but that's about it.[/quote'] Yes. Instead of noticing the sadness and sense of loss that all indian fans shared with Australians, he decides to pick one or two negative comments on internet. This reflects no better on Rob as on the person who posted those comments. It's not loss of Australia only, it's loss of cricket. Whole world shares this grief. Lets not discuss it further.
Yes. Instead of noticing the sadness and sense of loss that all indian fans shared with Australians' date=' he decides to pick one or two negative comments on internet. This reflects no better on Rob as on the person who posted those comments. It's not loss of Australia only, it's loss of cricket. Whole world shares this grief. Lets not discuss it further.[/quote'] Yes Just attention seeking.Best to ignore such guys.
Yes. Instead of noticing the sadness and sense of loss that all indian fans shared with Australians' date=' he decides to pick one or two negative comments on internet. This reflects no better on Rob as on the person who posted those comments. It's not loss of Australia only, it's loss of cricket. Whole world shares this grief. Lets not discuss it further.[/quote'] its straight from the Malcolm Conn/Craddock book of twitter. One indian fan says something to him among the 100s. He retweets it......then claims the "abuse" he is getting some Indian fans. Its just the australian mentality. On a subconscious level if you are subjected to these masala news items. It started with Rupert Murdoch and News Limited. Its spread to the UK and sad to say looks like the Indian media as well.
^ There you go! Hughes was on of Rob's favorite players and given the incidents in the last few days, he is a bit sensitive towards comments on the Hughes story. I'm not sure why people have to bring in this whole Rob using cheap scoring points angle w/o listening to both sides of the story.
He could have categorized them as "trolls" instead of "Indian fans" considering that the overwhelming majority of Indian fans have actually expressed profound grief and shock at the incident.
He could have categorized them as "trolls" instead of "Indian fans" considering that the overwhelming majority of Indian fans have actually expressed profound grief and shock at the incident.
The guy is a hardly a saint. The uneducated guys from Bangladesh in our area have more class in their language than this guy.

Whatever happens, India must never show any mercy once the players are on the field. Any weakness by the Indians in not playing hard tough relentless cricket to win the game and Australia will exploit this and take advantage. If India drop their guard, Australia will destroy India on the ground. Do not ever expect Australia to show any mercy if the situations were reversed once the players are on the field.

Whatever happens, India must never show any mercy once the players are on the field. Any weakness by the Indians in not playing hard tough relentless cricket to win the game and Australia will exploit this and take advantage. If India drop their guard, Australia will destroy India on the ground. Do not ever expect Australia to show any mercy if the situations were reversed once the players are on the field.
Kohli wants to be ruthless