Virat Kohli's Century Monitor

b555

Who said I am serious. I an just sharing some knowledge for people who don't know much about the culture. I am not even bragging about any player in the the thread. P.S - May be some of you are better of trolling or being less sarcastic, because when people replly to those in similar fashion, same people who trolled get upset on such things. Take it easy. Enjoy the game from both sides.
Arey dost - cabby ne mazaak mein reply kiya yaar. Usko maine kheencha aur kuch mahaan hastiyon ne usko kuda kiya. Chill!
so is tharki cartman of icf punjabi or no ? :hmmm: also mjak tha yar.. i said everyone in north india is punjabi..hadn o idea people take these things this seriously :P
Kisi ne seriosuly nahi liyA. yAHA TOH maze le rahe hai. Kohli ne century maari hai. Sab kush hai..
Kohli now has excellent averages everywhere' date=' it was different in tests but in ODI's Tendulkar had some poor averages away in some countries. 5-10 years down the road you never know, he may begin to match god in ODI's. :P[/quote'] There is only one Tendulkar
Here is some education for you all. Anyone from Delhi or anywherein India with last names like - Dhawan, Kohli, Sehgal, Verma etc are basically "Khatris. Khatris = Punjabis. Our Prime Minister - Manmohan Singh is a Khatri aka Punjabi.
There are Vermas in UP, who are not Punjabis. The rest you mentioned are all pretty uniquely Punjabi names. Also, there are Punjabi as well as non Punjabi Sharmas, so it's possible that Ishant is a Punjabi. :winky:
There are Vermas in UP, who are not Punjabis. The rest you mentioned are all pretty uniquely Punjabi names. Also, there are Punjabi as well as non Punjabi Sharmas, so it's possible that Ishant is a Punjabi. :winky:
his crap bowling is a proof that hes a non-Punjabi Sharma :beee:

:yay: Kohli Paaji ... TUSSI CHAA GAYEEE 14 HUNDREDS ... 5 against LANKA and 2 against BANGLADESH :party: 3 more against the top ranked WEST INDIES AND NEW ZEALAND B-> 1 against AUSTRALIA thrassing the best bowlers in the world like Hastings, Hopes, McKay, Hauritz, Smith :dance: 1 against England without Anderson and Broad :yay: And Just one easy 100 for KOHLI SAHEB ... Bashing our Padosis alongwith the Master CH*CKER AJMAL BHAI. Great Batsman Indeed. 14 HUNDREDS AND JUST TWICE HE CROSSED 120. SIGNS OF GREATNESS LIKE SACHIN INDEED. :dance: JIYO MERE SER ... FINALLY, WE HAVE OUR OWN SANGAKKARA.

this theory applies only to batsmen We Punjabis dont believe in stupid things like bowling
padosi punjabis do. Its a mystery that one side of the punjab produces the likes of wasim akram and waqar younis, while the other side produces manpreet gony and jaskaran singh :cantstop: