Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_migration These are the words from the newspaper the Hindu, from the state which gave us Indian Unionist Perriyar and our good friend Beautifulgame in 2012. After rumours, northeast people flee Bangalore http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/after-rumours-northeast-people-flee-bangalore/article3776549.ece
Seriously?
While immigration means for an individual or a family to move to a new country from their country of origin with due formalities at the embassy, the word migration denotes the act of moving from one place to another - within a country or across borders, for people or birds, and usually refers not to a single individual or family but a a larger demographic.
http://www.diffen.com/difference/Immigration_vs_Migration

Black Day, Scam, Modi should do all legal means to stop him, Dilli waale deserve him etc etc. Bhai what exactly is the problem if he gets elected. I mean, I have not read this kind of reaction when Akhilesh or Mamta or even when Rahul from Amethi won. He must have done something very wrong to deserve so much hatred.
Dictatorial leader Corrupt party Dubious funding Candidates with criminal record Crorepati 'aam aadmi' candidates Viciously attacking opponents Blaming others for everything wrong in the party Playing victim when something damaging comes out about the party. These are all things which are said about almost all parties in India except AAP but now every single one of these applies to AAP yet Kejriwal continues to sit on his moral pedestal with a holier than thou attitude while throwing mud at his opponents. The party started with good intentions and with the aim to clean politics and run positive, development oriented campaign - now they are not doing even a single thing like that and have completely deviated from their original aims. On top of that is Kejriwal's 'my way or the highway' attitude and his mentality to always oppose the party in power. If he comes to power he will spend most of time in opposing the central Govt and playing victim to get media coverage. These are some of the reasons why I definitely do not want AAP to be in power.

The turth is that so many candidates from the BJP and Congress have defected to AAP and so many candidates from AAP have defected to the BJP (some to even the congress) that there is nothing to separate the normal run of the mill MLA from each other.

They are used interchangeably in spoken and written english. This is a headline from a BBC UK migration: What's really happening? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30243472 Read through the above blog from an accomplished English writer document and you can see that the words migrants and immigrant are virtually the same. Maybe you need to be asking why the Hindu newspaper calls them migrants anyways. How do they know if people from the north east have not permanently settled down in Bangalore with their families. How is this any different from the supposed gaffe from the BJP? This was a vision statement and not a legal document. I am sure if you want a legal standpoint than maybe you can make a case. Take Websters dictionary type in the word immigrant
Synonyms émigré (also emigré), emigrant, incomer [chiefly British], in-migrant, migrant, out-migrant, settler
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant Dont make an issue out of nothing. Dont become the word police.

Black Day, Scam, Modi should do all legal means to stop him, Dilli waale deserve him etc etc. Bhai what exactly is the problem if he gets elected. I mean, I have not read this kind of reaction when Akhilesh or Mamta or even when Rahul from Amethi won. He must have done something very wrong to deserve so much hatred.
Read up on Hugo Chavez (Venezuela) and where he ended up taking Venezuela's economy. Compare HC's rise to AK's, and you'll see the problem. Ditto with the Egyptian Arab spring (Marxist-Islamist coalition) though Hosni Mubarak was genuinely a basket-case. Look at where Egyptian politics is atm. Now, we Indians are very resilient people. We won't head down Venezuela or Egypt's way. But we don't want our nation's capital to become a crazy political war zone. But if the people of Delhi want AAP, well good luck to them.

I know some of the AAP leaders pretty well and I can tell they have all good intentions. They remained unaffected by malicious campaign run by media and still continued believing in honest politics. It would be victory of democracy and victory of common man if Kejriwal wins election. Hats off to this guy..!! :hatsoff: When travelling in business class becomes a main issue against you, then of course you must be doing lot of things right.
Yes...Dubious funding/Criminal candidates etc are small compared to that in AAP dictionary.

So are you saying people in Maharashtra' date=' Kashmir, Haryana have fallen for it and therefore they are communal.[/quote'] the logic of blind supporters, irrespective of party lines, relies on creating a black and white scenario for all issues, where they of course are on the "right" side.

BJP losing won't be a bad thing for the party either . They got way too arrogant in the recent past months and one party getting too much power isn't good for the country either Maybe if they lose the election in Delhi they will return to their development plank in Bihar elections .Way too over confidence from BJP through out the campaign . Hopefully BJP learn their lessons for Bihar next year against Lalu

They are used interchangeably in spoken and written english. This is a headline from a BBC UK migration: What's really happening? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30243472 Read through the above blog from an accomplished English writer document and you can see that the words migrants and immigrant are virtually the same. Maybe you need to be asking why the Hindu newspaper calls them migrants anyways. How do they know if people from the north east have not permanently settled down in Bangalore with their families. How is this any different from the supposed gaffe from the BJP? This was a vision statement and not a legal document. I am sure if you want a legal standpoint than maybe you can make a case. Take Websters dictionary type in the word immigrant http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/immigrant Dont make an issue out of nothing. Dont become the word police.
The only times the word immigration is used in that article is to denote the people arriving in UK from outside . It may be a word gaffe but it is very insensitive too.Also requires lot more consideration when they are an alliance partner of Sena