Delhi Assembly Elections 2015 Thread  

1. 1.

• BJP
    • AAP
    • Congress
    • AAP + Congress
    • BJP + AAP
    • President's Rule

Rao...Bhagwat ghumat phirula aahe..making controversial statements... He's the head of RSS... He needs to calm down...
what statements did he make in the run up to the Delhi election? None from what i can recall. Look, every party has pros and cons. BSP RJD etc are caste base parties who cannot attract voters from other castes. The BJP gets RSS cadre all over India, this reduces the among of money needed to fight elections but inturn they have to put up with lose statements and demands. If it was not for the RSS shakas Modi would probably not even have been involved in politics. Many future BJP mass leaders are being nurtured there. Suck it up. Its a symbiotic relationship. You cannot divorce the BJP from the RSS.

this is what i mean the BJP have not expanded their base. They have stayed the same for years in the assembly polls and there is always a force which is more potent than them which pips them to power. Why isnt there for example a big leader known around Delhi from the Balmiki community? Why is the BJP stangnant as a Brahmin-Baniya party?

Correct. BJP held their brainwashed support as usual. So now you understand why Modi brought in Kiran Bedi - any BJP CM Candidiate would have got the same % of core BJP support and nothing more. BJP only lost 1% of their vote share. Even if they got 3% more they would have still lost massively so Kiran Bedi does not deserve any blame I think.
What a cry baby.Cry us a river.

it might not be the truth but the perception is that the lunatics have taken over the BJP,every day you read some idiotic yogi or RSS guy spouting nonsense and people are getting scared.they want peace and development and dont want these fringe elements to disturb that.this is a lesson for Modi to discard these idiots or permanently banish them but i think its already too late for bihar.

it might not be the truth but the perception is that the lunatics have taken over the BJP' date='every day you read some idiotic yogi or RSS guy spouting nonsense and people are getting scared.they want peace and development and dont want these fringe elements to disturb that.this is a lesson for Modi to discard these idiots or permanently banish them but i think its already too late for bihar.[/quote'] Its media creation,none of these people in any responsible positions to affect people. Same people used to make same comments before as well.

No way Kejri is going to stay put in Delhi. Leave all the hype about Delhi, Bihar is the most important election of 2015 by far. My bet is that AAP will go alone in Bihar. It cannot align with RJD lest it alienates the Poorvanchalis in Delhi. It can occupy the Congress space and poach Muslim votes a bit too.
thats a mistake,AAP will be best served if they can show they can run a clean and transperant govt,kejriwal cannot duplicate this in actual states right now.

शाजिया इल्मी की हालत .... उस गर्लफ्रेंड की तरह हो गयी है जिसने अपने बॉयफ्रेंड को इसलिए छोड़ा के वो बेरोजगार है...... और 2 महीने बाद वही बॉयफ्रेंड UPSC topper बन जाता है ।।।।