Verdict is out: ICL a complete flop

SachDan

all the cricketing facilities have been blocked by BCCI what are these poor chaps suppose to do ? Moreover, they forced other boards to ban players who participate in ICL.

yeah it's not that bad.. Today's match with Inzi/Razzak/Mahmood was interesting to watch. They just need a slightly better ground and a better pitch (I think they play one more match on this ground and move on). Hope the other one is better.

what rubbish. i found the night games coverage better than test match coverage. and the field looks alright dont compare it to eden gardens compare it to green park
I am not comparing it to Eden Gardens but.. Any way they are spending too much money why don't they care about TV and ground,two vital aspects of the game? 82738.icon.jpg Where you will see a cricket ground in India where International match is played?
I am not comparing it to Eden Gardens but.. Any way they are spending too much money why don't they care about TV and ground,two vital aspects of the game? 82738.icon.jpg Where you will see a cricket ground in India where International match is played?
dude. i think thats an old pic ofthe ground..ground is better then that.. i havent gotten to watch.. but seems like matches have been good so far//