5 Saal Kejriwal

Texan

Shekhar Gupta ‏@ShekharGupta https://twitter.com/ShekharGupta/status/564993522151874560 Modi's control over media.
You should check out Sagarika's twitter feed.Shes in form since AAP won. Yesterday's tweet was about how everybody in Delhi was smiling at each other and hugging and how refreshing it feels. A few weeks earlier, she was bemoaning how bad Delhi was with poor people living under the streets and ending the tweet with "Acche Din"... :giggle:

...thus reinforcing the original point
yes , i am sure you missed the point about Chattisgarh State Govt fomenting Maoist violence. Now imagine if the DG CRPF made such an allegation about the new State Govt in Delhi .....what would be your reaction ?

yes , i am sure you missed the point about Chattisgarh State Govt fomenting Maoist violence. Now imagine if the DG CRPF made such an allegation about the new State Govt in Delhi .....what would be your reaction ?
Why would my reaction change ? Question is : will the media report it?

It has a Department of Finance. The reason it did not have a finance minister is because the CM (Sheila Dixit) held the portfolio and presented the budget. Last years budget was presented by Arun Jaitley because of President's rule. The AAP govt can certainly have a finance minister or Kejri can hold the portfolio and they can and will present a budget soon.
My bad. Since I read Jaitley presented the Delhi budget, I assumed there was no such ministry. I tried to check the minstries of Delhi Government, there is no link. I found this: http://www.ndtv.com/photos/news/meet-the-ministers-in-arvind-kejriwal-s-team-16677 AK himself held the finance portfolio in the infamous 49-day government. But the question is what are their limitations of power? From the link S=G posted:
The Delhi government also has no say in police administration and law and order. This is administered by the ministry of home affairs, through the LG. A balance can be found by having the monitoring meetings with the senior police heads chaired by the chief minister when there is an opportunity to discuss issues which are local, specific and affecting people’s well-being. That would help allay fears about police non-responsibility that prevails. Finally there is the question of funding. The budget of the government of Delhi is around Rs 40,000 crore, of which the city raises only about three-fourths. Delhi, with a population approaching 20 million (more than 10 full-fledged states), badly needs to take recourse to market borrowing but, not being a state, cannot do so. If Delhi is given statehood subject to restrictions on borrowing, it would enable the state to raise the resources that are required to build a world-class city.
The state government is limited in powers of borrowing. Taxes do fall in that. Land is also not in their control. So, property taxes etc. are a matter of MCD.

people need blogs and articles to tell them that? This is common sense that 15 lakh cameras was a no go. What he should do is whittle it down to 1000 cameras positioned in places where rapes are reported the most.

Good article on the wi-fi. I don't think one must restrict certain popular communication services when one provides wi-fi. I mean if you restrict communication services, then what exactly are you providing access to? Reading Indian news sites or posting on ICF?? There are times during crisis or when help is needed urgently and cell phone services are jammed when one can avail of such wi-fi service for communication. I agree with the 30 minute limitation.

Shekhar Gupta ‏@ShekharGupta https://twitter.com/ShekharGupta/status/564993522151874560 Modi's control over media.
It is same media which had killed Kejriwal's political career in planned way by declaring him irrelevant politically and making all sort of jokes on him. They ran vicious campaign to eliminate him but eventually were forced to admit that they have failed to destroy him.

Good article on the wi-fi. I don't think one must restrict certain popular communication services when one provides wi-fi. I mean if you restrict communication services, then what exactly are you providing access to? Reading Indian news sites or posting on ICF?? There are times during crisis or when help is needed urgently and cell phone services are jammed when one can avail of such wi-fi service for communication. I agree with the 30 minute limitation.
That's what is going to happen. 30..15....10..5...0..Pay Nobody read the fine print

It is same media which had killed Kejriwal's political career in planned way by declaring him irrelevant politically and making all sort of jokes on him. They ran vicious campaign to eliminate him but eventually were forced to admit that they have failed to destroy him.
It is same BJP govt that was going to tamper with EVM machines and not allw AAP to win. AAP won and you are still posting. There comes a point in a man's life when he has to take stock and say I don't know what I am talking about.

It is same BJP govt that was going to tamper with EVM machines and not allw AAP to win. AAP won and you are still posting. There comes a point in a man's life when he has to take stock and say I don't know what I am talking about.
This is what they always do. May 2014 when Modi won: just wait how Modi will destroy this, destroy that, voter was polarized, Modi sold lies. Blah blah blah Just before Delhi 2015 election results: EVMs are tampered. Modi-Shah will leave no stone unturned blah blah blah Just after results: Democracy has won! --- So, in short, democracy only wins when their favorite party wins an election and it dies again when the opposite camp wins.

Why would my reaction change ? Question is : will the media report it?
You already know the answer to that , The media ran riot when Soni Sori joined AAP .Even though She had been absolved and acquitted of all charges by the Supreme Court. And they have carefully avoided informing the public of the traitorous and anti-national activities of the BJP Govt in Chattisgarh.

Yes. True. And you failed to recognize that juncture of life completely.

You already know the answer to that , The media ran riot when Soni Sori joined AAP .Even though She had been absolved and acquitted of all charges by the Supreme Court. And they have carefully avoided informing the public of the traitorous and anti-national activities of the BJP Govt in Chattisgarh.
If the media didn't tell the people, how did you get to know about this ?