The Nasir Jamshed Tweets Thread

philcric

Thug farmer :hysterical: Why would they suspend a parody acct? WTF Twitter? So much censoring these days.
He crossed the limit with Rubel rape comment and 1971 war and some Bang Bros got sensitive, kicked up a storm and blocked this account. His twitter account was featured in Dawn too which I think would have brought it to the attention of the authorities. :(( Hope he makes another account. He did make a tweet a few days back saying many were looking to get his account closed and if that happens "I love you all". :(( :(( :((
He can make a comment about any war or rape case' date=' why does Twitter care?[/quote'] Huh? Of course Twitter cares. They don't want offensive stuff in their site. Calling a cricketer full time criminal and part timer cricketer isn't offensive? Their site. Their terms of conditions. Now many accounts break their TOS but since this account is famous, it got Twitter's attention and they suspended it.
Huh? Of course Twitter cares. They don't want offensive stuff in their site. Calling a cricketer full time criminal and part timer cricketer isn't offensive? Their site. Their terms of conditions. Now many accounts break their TOS but since this account is famous, it got Twitter's attention and they suspended it.
what? his account is suspended :wall:
Huh? Of course Twitter cares. They don't want offensive stuff in their site. Calling a cricketer full time criminal and part timer cricketer isn't offensive? Their site. Their terms of conditions. Now many accounts break their TOS but since this account is famous, it got Twitter's attention and they suspended it.
How is calling him a criminal offensive? He was arrested by the Bangladeshi police and put on custody. I'd find this offensive only if there were no charges against him.