BuzzFeed India editor Rega Jha draws ire on Twitter for Pakistanis are 'hotter' than 'ugly' Indians remark

the don

Nice to see that Indian women have freedom to tweet and express what they want ( right or wrong depends on people) without persecution and threats...
Lool Mr.Kalia yet again doesn't know what he is talking about. Go and see the responses she has received on Twitter...and this wouldn't be news if she didn't receive abuse... I am waiting for the day you post without any bias.

Lool Mr.Kalia yet again doesn't know what he is talking about. Go and see the responses she has received on Twitter...and this wouldn't be news if she didn't receive abuse... I am waiting for the day you post without any bias.
She is in media - she will act to get publicity...dont you even get it? She is editor of buzzfeed for God's sake...don't tell me you don't know how media works...especially Social media... "I am preparing tandoor roti today - add atta and warm water " will not help her...she needs controversy...her group was sinking... About reaction - Obviously people have opinions...many Indians disagreed and many eager Pakistanis agreed....whats to be surprised about? And don't call me biased when you dont know me....I am a passionate Indian cricket fan just like you are a Pak fan...we all pull each others' legs... What is your opinion on the video I posted BTW ? Based on what the woman said, will you agree that Indians treat better women better than Pakistanis? If you don't agree, then what makes you think that this lady's opinion > that woman's opinion?

She is in media - she will act to get publicity...dont you even get it? She is editor of buzzfeed for God's sake...don't tell me you don't know how media works...especially Social media... "I am preparing tandoor roti today - add atta and warm water " will not help her...she needs controversy...her group was sinking... About reaction - Obviously people have opinions...many Indians disagreed and many eager Pakistanis agreed....whats to be surprised about? And don't call me biased when you dont know me....I am a passionate Indian cricket fan just like you are a Pak fan...we all pull each others' legs... What is your opinion on the video I posted BTW ? Based on what the woman said, will you agree that Indians treat better women better than Pakistanis? If you don't agree, then what makes you think that this lady's opinion > that woman's opinion?
There is a difference in disagreeing and abusing. Those Indians on twitter didn't just disagree with her, but got extremely personal and cheap. And those tweets are from the literate Indians, those who can afford computers and can speak English. This would make me wonder how the illiterate Indians would treat her? But you see, I'm smart enough to understand that there are stupid people on both sides of the border and I wouldn't start insulting another country just because of what 10 Indians or Pakistanis did. That's all I'm asking you to do as well. By the way the video has been removed by whoever uploaded it.

Lol I'm a troll just because I don't agree with you? Or is it just because Indians in general find it hard to admit that Pakistanis are better at something than them? And I agree, there is no debate regarding this. She is right.:giggle:
I am talking about her.. Fundamental principle of trolling is to post something random and inflammatory on the internet. She has done that. Anyone can post nasty on internet to rile up a few people. Analyzing merits and demerits of her post is pure time waste. I am pretty sure pakistanis must be having orgasms over it.

I am talking about her.. Fundamental principle of trolling is to post something random and inflammatory on the internet. She has done that. Anyone can post nasty on internet to rile up a few people. Analyzing merits and demerits of her post is pure time waste.
Well I would agree with the fact that she probably did it for attention. But why is it even an issue? Is she even anyone famous?

There is a difference in disagreeing and abusing. Those Indians on twitter didn't just disagree with her, but got extremely personal and cheap. And those tweets are from the literate Indians, those who can afford computers and can speak English. This would make me wonder how the illiterate Indians would treat her? But you see, I'm smart enough to understand that there are stupid people on both sides of the border and I wouldn't start insulting another country just because of what 10 Indians or Pakistanis did. That's all I'm asking you to do as well. By the way the video has been removed by whoever uploaded it.
- If you want me to give examples of literate english speaking Pakistanis abusing women on twitter using cheap language and getting personal, I can give you links...what does it prove? - You were the one generalising that Pakistanis/Pashtuns are better looking than Indians/Bangladeshis and you even tried to bring North and South India into it. - Don't generalise is all I am asking you. There are many Sri Lankans/South Indians way better looking than Pashtuns/Punjabi Pakistanis....And this 'average Pakistani, 'Average Indian' has no meaning...looks are subjective and Almighty has no bias... - The video I posted is one of many video link collection I can give where Pakistani women were praising Indian men for their looks/behaviour/attitude,etc. If you need links, ask me. Those Pakistani women's opinions are no less worthy than this media manager Indian woman's.

So you don't want me to post just because Pakistan lost the match yesterday? Or you want me to disagree with her when she I actually agree with her? In terms of looks, on average, in South Asia: Afghanistan, Pakistan, North India, Bangladesh, South India and then Sri Lanka. This is my full honest opinion. You are entitled to your own.
Don't include Afghanistan in south asia. Imo south Indians are the best looking among South asians.