Pak qualification scenarios

Kalia_Test

Update post Pak vs Zim match - March 1st ------------------------------------------------------------ Pak won against Zim :nice: by 20 runs so some improvement in NRR and more importantly 2 valuable points for them. They need to thrash Ire and UAE convincingly and they should be through If they win against SA - it will be real smooth sailing for them

Update post Pak vs Zim match - March 1st ------------------------------------------------------------ Pak won against Zim :nice: by 20 runs so some improvement in NRR and more importantly 2 valuable points for them. They need to thrash Ire and UAE convincingly and they should be through If they win against SA - it will be real smooth sailing for them
:(:(:( I hope Ireland repeat 2007 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes I feel this is just drama before big 8 will meet in QF Minnows cause an odd upset but are equally matched amongst each other so end up beating each other. Ireland could be a standout but then their bowling is average only
Spot on. That's exactly what's happening Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes I feel this is just drama before big 8 will meet in QF Minnows cause an odd upset but are equally matched amongst each other so end up beating each other. Ireland could be a standout but then their bowling is average only
Yeah just like 2007
Pakistan has got the much needed impetus now with a smashing win over Zimbabwe. Now' date=' they'll juggernaut their way to the QFs by demolishing IRL and UAE. :wizard:[/quote'] If Ireland manage to beat Zimbots then Pakistan will have to beat SA or increase their awful RR and also hope that Ireland get thrashed by India and SA.
Wasn't somebody dating that Pak is already out as their match against UAE will be washed out... I think Brendan said in the match thread....
Weather is forecasted to be clear in Napier on March 4th - full match will take place IMO. This is where Pak Management should think. Even if there is some possibility of rain cutting some overs, they need to bowl first, bowl UAE out quickly and chase fast. If Pak bats first, they will bat 50 overs and then innings break and 20 overs of UAE needed to constitute a match