Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

Also there are whole threads dedicated to praising India on Pakistani websites. I don't think I've ever seen one from Indian websites. And I wouldn't mind being proven wrong if there have been threads giving Pakistan credit where it's due. By the way, I wouldn't call Basit Ali butthurt because he said this before the match actually happened.
What???????? What should we congratulate pakistan for? An ass whopping by Windies and India? Actually we have one, the Hahahaha threead:hysterical::hysterical: Yep Nostradamus Basit Ali. You can "validate" claims of fixing if they win, or happily join the anti India chorus if they lose. Win win.

4 pages already over some comments from a nobody ... the obsession with Pakistan on this forum is :giggle::haha:
Yes all the ex-players that wore Pak jerseys and made similar comments are also nobodies. There is a whopping ONE Pak conspiracy thread here. Amazing considering the number of times they cry wolf.:hatsoff:

Yeah' date=' you just have to see what sort of idiots come on India TV/other hindi channels in India. There is always an audience for idiotic things. Whether it is UK, US, India or Pakistan. This is the age of the fee media and internet[/quote'] Never seen such talks on any Indian TV.

Well you're right in that sense but when I first saw the pitches I can safely say that they were very different to how they normally are here in England. And I had this opinion well before India won the CT. .
Pitches were like that because of Ashes. England blunted Aussie pacers with such pitches.

Basit Ali is a jerk. At WTF is the host doing at 5:50. He forgets that he is the host, and actually joins and agrees with Basit Ali and says that South African didn't make mistake, instead were boughht. Jerks. I am actually laughing at they way they seem jealous by the success India has had in first two games. I hope they lose to Zim and just get done from this tournament.

Basit Ali is a jerk. At WTF is the host doing at 5:50. He forgets that he is the host, and actually joins and agrees with Basit Ali and says that South African didn't make mistake, instead were boughht. Jerks. I am actually laughing at they way they seem jealous by the success India has had in first two games. I hope they lose to Zim and just get done from this tournament.
Then they'll just allege Pakistan team was bought as well, by the BCCI, to make Zimbabwe happy, who happens to vote for BCCI in ICC votes.