Fresh Kaanspiracy (Now Incl. History of Kashmir)

ravishingravi

Read about razakar movement. People were robbed , raped by the razakars this was the tipping for Indian Union to step. People used to carry weapons to protect their families from razakars. Being so far from Hyderabad how would a paki know what was happening in telangana. If you get a chance update him with his knowledge. Of course they are brainwashed they wouldn't know difference truth and fabricated stuff. Their is marathi movie that will released soon. The name is razakar. Try to watch if you have a chance.
We used to work together in USA. He told me about Junagardh and Hyderabad. Basically he was saying that indian govt used crooked tactics and annexed these regions. I will definately watch the movie , Although i am telugu i was born and bought up in mumbai can read and write marathi!:--D

From what I understand, Nizam wanted to remain independent. To control any uprising in Hy'bad, the Nizam used his private army called the Razakars .... Indian carried out Operation Polo, a police action, against the Nizam and Hy'bad became a part of India However in Junagarh, the Nawab wanted to join Pak but Ind asked for a plebiscite and 99% of people in Junagarh voted to join Ind In Kashmir, the Maharaja was forced to take the action because of Pak's actions. If Kashmir too had been handled by Sardar, the issue would probably have been resolved at that time The partition was a sad chapter in the subcontinent's history. While Pak supported extremist groups whether in Kashmir or Hy'bad (Razakars), Ind had been swift in countering such actions Apart from these operations, another famous operation by India was Operation Vijay (1961), which helped to liberate Goa from Portuguese occupation In fact Ind has even supported popular movement in Pakistan. In 1971, Pak carried out Operation Searchlight against the Bengali uprising in East Pakistan. India intervened and Bangladesh was formed. Pak sees these defeats as Ind trying to establish its hegemony in the region. Old timers in Pak are still afraid that Ind will break Pak in to pieces As they say, if you fear something too much, it is likely to happen - Looking forward to Operation Baluchistan :P .... In Baluchistan, Pak is once again trying to subjugate a popular movement
People were hindu majority and the nawab was the ruler in jungardh.Something similar to kashmir in the opposite sense Muslim majority and ruler hindu. Hence my pakistani friend was complaining that in junagard a plesbicite was done while for kashmir it wasn't. The thing is the condition for plesbicite in kashmir by UN was the removal for troops by pakistan which they haven't done so far ...

People were hindu majority and the nawab was the ruler in jungardh.Something similar to kashmir in the opposite sense Muslim majority and ruler hindu. Hence my pakistani friend was complaining that in junagard a plesbicite was done while for kashmir it wasn't. The thing is the condition for plesbicite in kashmir by UN was the removal for troops by pakistan which they haven't done so far ...
In complex issues such as partition every situation is unique so it is not right on the part of Pak to do comparisons. Pak should understand that If every situation was same, why would BD separate from it Many in Pak even believe that if Obama visits Ind, he has to visit Pak too. And not to mention that hilarious blog on Federer issue :cantstop:

I think there was a recommendation from Mount batten as well. That Only princely states near pakistan border should accede to them but Junagarh was surrounded by gujarat. But the nawab just wanted to join because he was muslim. The reason he mentioned during accession was they have connect to pakistan using sea :cantstop:.

Thanks rett and jalebi bhai for your replies to my post. I am starting to understand things better now. Sorry, I couldn't respond back cos I didn't have the time to make detailed replies that is needed for a serious issue like this. Will do so soon.
No worries, take your time. I've made a couple of post-edits to my first reply to you. So, have a look at them.

People would be surprised to know that the original Naxal movement started in Telengana was during the Razakkar's atrocities towards tribals and they used to fight fiercely against the razzakers. You can still find references in Telugu movies about how violent the razzakars were against the locals.
Wasn't the Naxal-Maoist issue based on the Zamindaari system still being in place 15 years after it was constitutionally abolished? I'm not aware of a Razaakar angle to it. :hmmm:

We used to work together in USA. He told me about Junagardh and Hyderabad. Basically he was saying that indian govt used crooked tactics and annexed these regions. I will definately watch the movie ' date=' Although i am telugu i was born and bought up in mumbai can read and write marathi!:--D[/quote'] I am going watch that movie with subtitles as I don't understand marathi.

Wasn't the Naxal-Maoist issue based on the Zamindaari system still being in place 15 years after it was constitutionally abolished? I'm not aware of a Razaakar angle to it. :hmmm:
60 REVOLUTIONS — TELENGANA
Visit any village deep in the dusty drylands of Telengana and encounter an unlettered elder. The instant greeting of submissive welcome will be “I am your slave.” This is the last remaining psychological scar of an insurrection that took place during the mid-’40s. The armed struggle against the feudal landlords—the jagirdars and deshmukhs—in the princely state of Hyderabad with exactions and forced labour, called vetti-chakiri, was responsible for the peasant uprising not only against the feudal landlords but also against the Nizam of Hyderabad himself. The worst forms of exploitation followed by the landlords provided ideal conditions for an armed rebellion led by the communists with the slogan “land for the tiller”. One of the most vociferous demands of the movement was waiving the debts of the peasants. READ MORE: From past tense to future perfect, the journey of India The revolt in Telangana was sparked by the murder of Doddi Komarayya, a worker of the nascent nationalist movement called the Andhra Maha Sabha (AMS), in July 1946. The struggle took place at a time when the Nizam was trying to resist the efforts of the Indian government to merge his state with the Indian union. The attacks by the Nizam’s police on the communists and the resultant counterattacks led to a ban on the Communist Party on December 3 that year. The Razakars— the newly formed fundamentalist militia of the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen— joined the Nizam’s army and the police in suppressing the peasantry. Despite the reign of terror, the communists succeeded in establishing a parallel government in Nalgonda, Warangal and Khammam districts. The hated landlords, who were the pillars of the Nizam’s autocracy in rural areas, were driven out from their fortress-like houses and their lands seized by the peasantry. The significance of this historic campaign is that it lasted for about five years and land was redistributed among the landless; evictions stopped and vetti-chakiri abolished. The plunder, exploitation and exorbitant rates of usury were either drastically cut down or banned altogether. The daily wages of agricultural labourers were increased and a minimum wage was enforced. The sharp antagonism that developed between the peasantry and the landlords, effective control of AMS by the communists against Nizam’s autocracy and the Nizam’s refusal to join the Indian union resulted in the communist-led movement in the Hyderabad state gaining the character of a national liberation struggle. The aim was to free the people from the rule of the Nizam and also put an end to the feudal order. The communists were as surprised as everyone else to see their efforts culminate in a series of successful attempts at organising the rebellion and the distribution of land. With the Nizam holding on, even after the proclamation of Indian Independence, the communists stepped up their campaign stating that the flag of the Indian union was also the flag of the people of Hyderabad, much against the wishes of the ruling Asaf Jah dynasty. Simultaneously, the Central government on September 13, 1948, initiated police action against Hyderabad not only to put an end to the Razakar terror but also the communists. Succumbing to pressure, the Nizam finally agreed to the accession. He surrendered on September 17, 1948, and the Razakars were disbanded. The timely and effective police and military operations directed by India’s first home minister Sardar Vallabhai Patel smashed the strongholds of the agrarian revolution in Telangana and other areas in Hyderabad and also led to drastic measures against the communists throughout India. Their activities were declared unlawful, a ban slapped on the party and many leaders of the organisation were either forced to go underground or were imprisoned. The Communist Party of India that had turned into an underground terrorist organisation finally called off its campaign on October 21, 1951, citing “increased repression by the Indian Army”. It agreed to give up violent activities and function as a legal party using constitutional methods to acquire power. The revolt ensured the victory of the Communist Party in Andhra Pradesh in the 1952 elections. Land reforms were recognised as important and various acts were
passed to implement them

This comment from Basit ali forced me to watch thier every other news channels' cricket analysis show when I bored of reading in library. I cannot believe how hack types of show Pakistani news channles run!!! Even comedy nights of kapil wont be able to make you laugh like this... I want to post some of the jokes what they were speaking and their audience were clapping.. 1.Sarfarz nawaz's famous Pitch favouring Indian team comment.PCB should complain ICC. 2.One gentleman was saying that Why Dhoni appealed against Umar akmal when stumped the Akmal..?.Technically Dhoni first stumped out and then when he saw that akmal was in the crease,He appealed for caught behind...(Poisionious logic ever) 3.Basit ali was crying after Pakistan vs Zimbawe match.. 4.The most poisonous.You guys won't bear this..Their comedian omar Sharif after India's victory over Pak on 15th was consoling thier audinece that "don't lose hopes,remember how we won Somnath from them after attcking Five times!!!We will win next time like this.. Paki shows has become new time pass for me!!

^ I went through that phase last week as well. Made me laugh for a few days' date=' share the nice ones here[/quote'] Request to the Army Chief and Prime Minister that action should be taken against Shoaib for speaking against the Pakistani team in an enemy country :hysterical: