Bangladesh Whining/LOL Comments/Outrage/Trolling Thread

Mark my words' date=' Bangladesh will be going downhill from here. I don't like to say things like these, but karma will hit them. Their over reaction karma is going to come and bite them.[/quote'] They are going to be butt of joke for their every loss which they will have plenty to show for.

Taking all things into account ,can you imagine how insufferable majority of the Bangladesh fans could possibly be if they even had a semblance of a world beating team ? I simply cannot fathom where this arrogance and twisted sense of entitlement is coming from ... Where was this , belligerent , narcissistic attitude when Chris Jordan was wrongly given run out?

They are going to be butt of joke for their every loss which they will have plenty to show for.
You know, I expect harsh treatment for them from here on by BCCI, like us not going there and even if we go, we are sending our second string side or something. Plus not many games etc. lol
Taking all things into account ' date='Can you imagine how insufferable the Bangladesh fans could possibly be if they even had a semblance of a world beating team ? I simply cannot fathom where this arrogance and twisted sense of entitlement is coming from ...[/quote'] Exactly.. They lost to teams like Afghanistan, Hongkong at home yet they have this weird illusion that they can beat big teams.. They came out with load of trash talk before the match. According to their delusion they were going to beat India, Australia and SA all the way :cantstop:
Exactly.. They lost to teams like Afghanistan' date=' Hongkong at home yet they have this weird illusion that they can beat big teams.. They came out with load of trash talk before the match. According to their delusion they were going to beat India, Australia and SA all the way :cantstop:[/quote'] Ian Bishop said in post match review said he got lot of abuse in twitter for saying India still would have won even if Rohit was given out
Exactly.. They lost to teams like Afghanistan' date=' Hongkong at home yet they have this weird illusion that they can beat big teams.. They came out with load of trash talk before the match. According to their delusion they were going to beat India, Australia and SA all the way :cantstop:[/quote'] have u found their forum ?