IPL 2015- KXIP - Official thread

Cricket_Hacker

Vijay and Sehwag need to unfortunately be replaced with Vohra and Bailey. If Vohra fails for a few matches, then one of those two can come back. They don't have a reliable part-timer, so they need to run 5 bowlers. Maybe Shardul for Shivam Sharma. Karanveer should probably get a chance too.

Vijay and Sehwag need to unfortunately be replaced with Vohra and Bailey. If Vohra fails for a few matches, then one of those two can come back. They don't have a reliable part-timer, so they need to run 5 bowlers. Maybe Shardul for Shivam Sharma. Karanveer should probably get a chance too.
Maxwell is a decent part time offie. The blunder PKXI made today was bringing him on at the worst possible time. They brought him on against Hooda. Using your resources judiciously is the key. No team has 5 world class bowlers in their line up.

You cant Replace Viru And VJ With Bailey As It Would Be 5 Overseas Players. Anyway Would Keep Viru He Hasnt Been That Bad And Still Can Play A Special Innings. VJ For Vohra I Agree With.

You cant Replace Viru And VJ With Bailey As It Would Be 5 Overseas Players. Anyway Would Keep Viru He Hasnt Been That Bad And Still Can Play A Special Innings. VJ For Vohra I Agree With.
Hadn't though of that. That's a pretty big problem, since Marsh, Bailey and Miller clearly deserve their spot. I don't see them willing to drop Maxwell or Johnson. Maybe they can alternate between Marsh and Miller (or Maxwell) depending on their form.

Hadn't though of that. That's a pretty big problem' date=' since Marsh, Bailey and Miller clearly deserve their spot. I don't see them willing to drop Maxwell or Johnson. Maybe they can alternate between [b']Marsh and Miller (or Maxwell) depending on their form.
If this is the criteria surely Maxwell should make way for Bailey. But i dont think kings will replace max. Maybe rest bailey some more. :giggle:

If this is the criteria surely Maxwell should make way for Bailey. But i dont think kings will replace max. Maybe rest bailey some more. :giggle:
If Bailey has recovered from the shoulder injury, I doubt they would rest him. Sehwag isn't the best captain, and Bailey has made 2 half centuries this season. Even though Maxwell is failing, I don't think it is justified to drop him. He has had a wonderful world cup, and has some issue going on. But just because of his ability to change the game exceedingly quickly, it would be prudent to keep him in the line up for some time. This overseas player rule needs some rethinking. It limits the team selection very significantly. There simply isn't that much Indian talent to fill up 7 slots of a T20 line up and be competitive IMO.

Their four overseas players should be marsh,Maxwell,miller and Johnson.unfortunately Bailey misses out,they can make anyone the captain lol ,doesn't matter.actually viru as captain is pretty entertaining and the guy did lead dd to 3 sf

Their four overseas players should be marsh' date='Maxwell,miller and Johnson.unfortunately Bailey misses out,they can make anyone the captain lol ,doesn't matter.actually viru as captain is pretty entertaining and the guy did lead dd to 3 sf[/quote'] Sehwag made some weird moves today, like bowling Maxwell at the wrong times. And Sehwag is fighting for his place in the line up, so I don't see him as being capable of captaincy. To add to that, Bailey is a very good LOI player while Sehwag looks to be in woeful form.

Sehwag just doesn't care :) yesterday when everyone was *****ing bricks he was laughing during the tense times. Enjoy seeing him so much. Doesn't feel the pressure at all. Made him such a carefree player in his time. That's why he can't be a captain also :)