IPL 2015 Rajasthan Royals Support Official Thread.

Sir john

For Playoffs , they shouldn't make such big changes in their line-up. And if Faulkner doesn't play, suddenly, this long batting line-up will look very small. It's a dilemma but I think there are more benefits to play Faulkner. The thing is all about when to bowl Faulkner. He is disastrous in the death over. (7-15), that's the most optimal time to bowl him.

For Playoffs , they shouldn't make such big changes in their line-up. And if Faulkner doesn't play, suddenly, this long batting line-up will look very small. It's a dilemma but I think there are more benefits to play Faulkner. The thing is all about when to bowl Faulkner. He is disastrous in the death over. (7-15), that's the most optimal time to bowl him.
Cutting is a capable batsman too.

So who would fellow RR prefer to play? MI or SRH? Given RCB wins today's match. I would go with SRH, we very often have collapsed terribly against MI in the past.
They would prefer SRH. Post a big score and then easily defend it.SRH shall not chase even 160 in a pressure game.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2015/engine/records/averages/batting_bowling_by_team.html?id=9657;team=4345;type=tournament these stats tell a story. None of their bowlers have been able to average in the teens. Faulkners numbers with the ball are terrible. After a good start Tambe has been poor with the ball. You compare that to the Susu kings and Ashwin Nehra Pandey and Bravo all have very good figures. RR have multiple bowling options but they lack 2-3 good bowlers. Dhawal is a decent bowler but i doubt he can change the course of the game. He reminds me a bit of a Munaf Patel in the 2011 WC win. A bowler who can do a job. Thats it. This unit needs a Steyn or a Bolt and a decent spinner.

Absolutely, which is why I would say they had a very bad IPL transfer window this Feb. Signed many players but addressed none of the shortcomings. That is surprising for a team like RR which makes their plans very detailed. They don't have a good opener fast bowler other than Morris. And have only one capable spinner for the crucial middle overs.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2015/engine/records/averages/batting_bowling_by_team.html?id=9657;team=4345;type=tournament these stats tell a story. None of their bowlers have been able to average in the teens. Faulkners numbers with the ball are terrible. After a good start Tambe has been poor with the ball. You compare that to the Susu kings and Ashwin Nehra Pandey and Bravo all have very good figures. RR have multiple bowling options but they lack 2-3 good bowlers. Dhawal is a decent bowler but i doubt he can change the course of the game. He reminds me a bit of a Munaf Patel in the 2011 WC win. A bowler who can do a job. Thats it. This unit needs a Steyn or a Bolt and a decent spinner.
:blink:

Absolutely, which is why I would say they had a very bad IPL transfer window this Feb. Signed many players but addressed none of the shortcomings. That is surprising for a team like RR which makes their plans very detailed. They don't have a good opener fast bowler other than Morris. And have only one capable spinner for the crucial middle overs.
You will laugh but Steve Smith has underbowled himself this tournament, he is actually a good T20 bowler where you can protect his 'pie ball an over'