Speed and performance of medium pacers, trundlers and fast bowlers in Ipl

vishalvirsingh

anybody who can swing is good enuf if he can bowl 6 over spells at 135 to 140k..but if he is under 133k .. he can be manageable and that's why I feel Sandeep singh is still not upto international standards. practically all countries including Zimbabwe and Bangladesh have pacers bowling 140+....even small countries have 1 good fast bowler now ( bowling 140+).. See Pak- they have at least 3 to 4 even Bangladesh has 1 at least. Australia may have at least 6 England has at least 4 Africa may have at least 8 I believe spinners can assure success only on indian tracks and Pakistan tracks but every where else it is the fast bowlers who would rule the batsman and Even class Spinners like Ashwin look average bowlers. if INDIAN bowling has to Improve we need to have 6 fast bowlers of Umesh Ishant Varun type and 4 Swing bowlers who can swing like PK and BHUVI but also bowl around 135k

anybody who can swing is good enuf if he can bowl 6 over spells at 135 to 140k..but if he is under 133k .. he can be manageable and that's why I feel Sandeep singh is still not upto international standards. practically all countries including Zimbabwe and Bangladesh have pacers bowling 140+....even small countries have 1 good fast bowler now ( bowling 140+).. See Pak- they have at least 3 to 4 even Bangladesh has 1 at least. Australia may have at least 6 England has at least 4 Africa may have at least 8 I believe spinners can assure success only on indian tracks and Pakistan tracks but every where else it is the fast bowlers who would rule the batsman and Even class Spinners like Ashwin look average bowlers. if INDIAN bowling has to Improve we need to have 6 fast bowlers of Umesh Ishant Varun type and 4 Swing bowlers who can swing like PK and BHUVI but also bowl around 135k
His name is Sandeep Sharma not Sandeep Singh, you have to use what you have, just watch domestics, all bowlers are 120-125k trundlers, only few bowl 130k+ and you can see them now as they get IPL contracts, so not much options in domestics. Pakistan just has 1 wahab riaz, nobody else in pak team can bowl 140k+, even Junaid khan has become 130k bowler now with no swing and seam. Our current core of fast bowlers is good and everything depends upon how we manage their workload, playing back to back matches all year in all formats and playing test matches with just 4 bowlers will lead to more breakdowns. Bhuvi was ground to dust in England and had surgery, Ishant plays all the test matches had surgery during world cup 2015, Shami had knee surgery this week. Umesh Yadav, Shami, Varun Aaron, Bhuvi, Ishant, Sandeep Sharma, Mohit sharma and all rounder like Pandya who can bowl 135K+ should be taken care of by the board and coaches.

Sran played for Punjab at 17-18' date=' hasn't played much since then. Was in the squad this year but didn't play. Has some good things about it.[/quote'] It seems very strange that , given the abysmal pace talent in our country, a lively paced tall left armer does not get a game !

Scan, A Choudhury, Suyal are really good potential but untapped , all three left arm, pacy n have skills, A Choudhury also tallest around 6' 4" f/m with bounce. One of these left arm along with Shami, Umesh, Aaron , we could have a world class attack

Aaron has played only one curtailed match after getting the MoM award. Missed 5 or 6 matches on the trot I think. Is he injured again ? Any news on that ?
Don't think he's injured or at least I hope he's not injured. Arvind came and got the mom. And then after he got injured they gave Dinda the chance. Was looking forward to seeing Aaron. Conceded some boundaries most of which were through edges and misfields and a dropped catch by Kohli in that rain curtailed match. Most probably Kohli dropped him and hasn't bothered to get him back. Hopefully he gets released by RCB as that ridiculous ground is also not doing him any good.

Scan' date=' A Choudhury, Suyal are really good potential but untapped , all three left arm, pacy n have skills, A Choudhury also tallest around 6' 4" f/m with bounce. One of these left arm along with Shami, Umesh, Aaron , we could have a world class attack[/quote'] World class is long shot.Very few attacks currently are world class .Umesh and aaron have potential to be world class but the path is very hard umesh has shown remarkable improvements and aaron is raw.We need a good bowling coach and build an attack which can be indias best ever.

It seems very strange that ' date=' given the abysmal pace talent in our country, a lively paced tall left armer does not get a game ![/quote'] When he had played for Punjab, Akash chopra played that game. He had done well. So, I was curious about him and I asked Akash on Twitter about him and he said that he was impressive.

Lots of young Indian pacers to look forward to this IPL.

Nathu Singh would top my list.

Then there are Ankit Rajpoot, Khaleel Ahmed, Chama Milind, Pawan Suyal , Unadkat, Sandeep Warrier

Would miss Avesh Khan.

All the Team-India fast bowlers will be there too....would get to see whether Umesh, Aaron, Shami, Ishant, Bumrah and Pandya are in rhythm and what speeds they hit.

Swing bowlers like Bhuvi, Pandey and  Sandeep Sharma may interest quite a few watchers.

Is Monu Kumar playing ?

Edited by express bowling

I'm looking forward to watching Umesh, Aaron, Shami and Nathu. I reckon these are the only Indian bowlers who can bowl 145+. Yes there are a few others but I wouldn't call them genuinely quick. More medium-fast. Also not sure about Nathu but I expect him to get quicker considering his age.

That Bangalore ground is a joke and a graveyard for fast bowlers. Unfortunately Aaron has to play 50% matches there. Hopefully he strikes early on in the tournament and is considered first choice. Would be pathetic to watch someone like Aravind instead.