Speed and performance of medium pacers, trundlers and fast bowlers in Ipl

vishalvirsingh

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:36 AM, express bowling said:

Ashok Dinda bowled really well yesterday. Picked 3 wickets without giving away many runs. Speeds between 133 k to 143 k. Got some swing and was accurate in his first 3 overs.  Needs to improve his yorkers and slower balls to bowl better at the death.

The way he bowled that day was unbelievable for me as he was swinging and also fast ..swinging at 139k to 143k.

batsman were mishitting him n that's why he got warner and the no 3 batsman.

he was swinging at a very good pace.

ishant does not have any swing and that's a big issue.

Umesh regularly bowls HIT me leg side balls.

AARON also bowls some marvelous balls and some hit me balls.

dinda did not look like a under 135 k trundler.

51 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

The way he bowled that day was unbelievable for me as he was swinging and also fast ..swinging at 139k to 143k.

batsman were mishitting him n that's why he got warner and the no 3 batsman.

he was swinging at a very good pace.

ishant does not have any swing and that's a big issue.

Umesh regularly bowls HIT me leg side balls.

AARON also bowls some marvelous balls and some hit me balls.

dinda did not look like a under 135 k trundler.

Dinda always had pace and i hve seen him bowl well in death on few occasions

Problem is consistency and when he looses the plot he really looses his head. 

But he has a terrific attitude and he gives 100%

KKR  vs.  DD

Speed ranges of deliveries  ( excluding slower balls )

Umesh  137 k  to 144 k   ( bowled lots of slower balls )

Shami   136 k  to 146 k  ( lots of 144 k to 146 k deliveries )

Umesh bowled well today punctuated by some bad deliveries. There were lots of slower deliveries and some good yorkers. Got some movement too..outswing and in-seaming deliveries.  Picked up 3 wickets for 33 runs.

Shami was impressive in his first spell of 3 overs.  Combined pace, outswing and accuracy. Decent last over too.

Edited by express bowling

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Aaron bowled good areas today. Mostly good length off stump.  Bowled some good yorkers and bouncers.  

Speeds 139 k to 148 k. 

The pitch was very flat and he gave away 9 runs per over in an innings ER of 9.7...so quite acceptable.

Aaron was really impressive today.

Very fast and beat the batsman was unlucky not to get wickets.

Aaron bowled well in his first 3 overs but was a bit expensive in his 4th. Bowled a very good quick yorker with his last ball and some good bouncers too. Got some inswing with a few deliveries. 

His line and length has been ok in the last 2 games. Speeds were between 135 k and 148 k with quite a few 146 k to 148 k deliveries.

I  missed Umesh Yadav's first 2 overs. His last 2 were very expensive.  He has had a very good tournament so far but had a big off day today.  His speeds that I saw were between 135 k to 146 k.

Edited by express bowling

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

Aaron bowled well in his first 3 overs but was a bit expensive in his 4th. Bowled a very good quick yorker with his last ball and some good bouncers too. Got some inswing with a few deliveries. 

His line and length has been ok in the last 2 games. Speeds were between 135 k and 148 k with quite a few 146 k to 148 k deliveries.

I  missed Umesh Yadav's first 2 overs. His last 2 were very expensive.  He has had a very good tournament so far but had a big off day today.  His speeds that I saw were between 135 k to 146 k.

That yorker by Aaron was just brilliant. Deserved a wicket. Unlucky.He should practice bowling the yorker in the nets, with his pace he can be lethal.