By 2050, India to surpass Indonesia, will have largest Muslim population: Study

Gollum

Right from the horses mouth. So you do implicitly admit that Telanganawood or whatever the Hyderabad film industry is called is secondary when it comes to projection of cultural power outside of India vis a vis Bollywood?
I stay in Hyderabad ( since many years I might add - on and off ) and ( hence) know Telugu. I am not a Gult or so called Telugu. However long association has fixed my loyalties. I still feel I speak better hindi than Telugu though. I fail to understand how you missed the common sense point that Pak/Ban cannot understand Telugu and how can any cultural power permeate without common language?. It is OK. On deeper thought, I know what your intention was :two_thumbs_up: I am used to this from you but frankly expected better from you as I respect your views on many issues. p.s. When we create Akhand Bharat, Telugu will also be encouraged across colonies . It is such a sweet language just like all Indian languages :dance:

Right from the horses mouth. So you do implicitly admit that Telanganawood or whatever the Hyderabad film industry is called is secondary when it comes to projection of cultural power outside of India vis a vis Bollywood?
Bengali,Mallu,Tamil,Kannada,Telegu,Bhojpuri,Odiya,Assamese,Punjabi,Haryanvi,Rajasthani,Gujrati, Goan, .... all these film industries make much better, more meaningful, deep, socially relevant movies in which people actually act. Bollywood makes the lousiest movies known to mankind fit for IQ<50 people....utter tripe. Only reason it is popular in neighboring SAARC countries is Hindi is somewhat easier to understand for them and because the actors/actresses are better looking, more detached from reality.... a source of inspiration for jobless, uneducated daydreamers.

..... I fail to understand how you missed the common sense point that Pak/Ban cannot understand Telugu and how can any cultural power permeate without common language?.
Come on now!! One doesn't need to know Telugu to marvel at ground breaking scenes of cinematic excellence like this: _O5VY2poUpM These movies transcend all linguistic boundaries.

Bengali,Mallu,Tamil,Kannada,Telegu,Bhojpuri,Odiya,Assamese,Punjabi,Haryanvi,Rajasthani,Gujrati, Goan, .... all these film industries make much better, more meaningful, deep, socially relevant movies in which people actually act. Bollywood makes the lousiest movies known to mankind fit for IQ The highlighted part is the truth actually. A psychologist would term the condition as chronic escapism. People who have harsh and/or financially difficult lives seek an 'escape from ground realities' in their modes of entertainment. It has nothing to do with IQ. The herd instinct in this case, pan India or even pan South Asia is escapism.

Come on now!! One doesn't need to know Telugu to marvel at ground breaking scenes of cinematic excellence like this: _O5VY2poUpM These movies transcend all linguistic boundaries.
Good attempt - You know what I mean :winky: You will not believe the competition from Bollywood Mariyamjee. The below song had all nations in the world in a trance. Telugu songs and actors need to improve a lot to reach this level of sophistication/artistry and transcendental meditation :(( LYUBL4cWSO8

The highlighted part is the truth actually. A psychologist would term the condition as chronic escapism. People who have harsh and/or financially difficult lives seek an 'escape from ground realities' in their modes of entertainment. It has nothing to do with IQ. The herd instinct in this case, pan India or even pan South Asia is escapism.
Even people who don't have financial difficulties will watch over the top movies, SciFi movies, watch song and dance videos on YouTube, or even posting on internet etc. That can also be called escapism? The choice or the need to watch serious or 'realistic' movies is over rated IMHO. (I watch very few new movies these days. Simply because I don't feel like watching any movie)

Islam will becoming the biggest religion by the end of this century, in fact much sooner than that and you don't need statistics for it. The vast majority of these Muslims will be hard working and peaceful. The handful of idiots will be the concern.

Islam will becoming the biggest religion by the end of this century, in fact much sooner than that and you don't need statistics for it. The vast majority of these Muslims will be hard working and peaceful. The handful of idiots will be the concern.
Since its poised to be the biggest, a "handful" could be a few millions if not more, and that is a serious concern. They cant be treated as the extremist "fringe" or a "minority". The peace loving ones need to reign them in.

Since its poised to be the biggest' date=' a "handful" could be a few millions if not more, and that is a serious concern. They cant be treated as the extremist "fringe" or a "minority". The peace loving ones need to reign them in.[/quote'] The handful will never be a few million. They are currently only a few thousand.

Doesnt ISIS alone have like 30000 fighters?? Of course the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful folk, but at the same time I dont think its near as small as you claim
30000 is a few thousand isn't it? And let's say you add Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram...it's nowhere near a million. And there are 1600 million Muslims in the world.

Since its poised to be the biggest' date=' a "handful" could be a few millions if not more, and that is a serious concern. They cant be treated as the extremist "fringe" or a "minority". The peace loving ones need to reign them in.[/quote'] The peace loving ones havent been able to reign them in now, what makes you think they will when the situation gets out of hand?

A straight forward lumping is never very helpful. One has to look at individual countries/regions etc to analyze the situation better. There is always the peaceful majority, some liberal in thought and others conservative but they pose no danger to their land. What can be really troublesome is the fact about radicalization in Britain for instance, where the number of ISIS fighters is at times cited to be more than the British Muslims joining the armed forces. Among those ready to pick arms, there's probably more in that community ready to behead its social workers than to defend its citizens! The way I see it after a lot of thought because of the constant presence of terrorism in our daily news, there is some credit for the mainstream muslim who has taken a peaceful path despite there being some poisonous interpretations of Islam that are cited by the terror groups.

The handful will never be a few million. They are currently only a few thousand.
30000 is a few thousand isn't it? And let's say you add Taliban, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram...it's nowhere near a million. And there are 1600 million Muslims in the world.
Few thousand must be the count in Pakistan out of 200 million, right ? How'z that worked out for you ? This isn't criticizing Islam or muslims, but highlighting your hollow arguments on brushing away the problem in countries like Britian & Pakistan.

Few thousand must be the count in Pakistan out of 200 million, right ? How'z that worked out for you ? This isn't criticizing Islam or muslims, but highlighting your hollow arguments on brushing away the problem in countries like Britian & Pakistan.
Even a few thousand are too many, I'm not denying that. But it annoys me when people start generalising especially when the terrorists are such a small minority. Didn't the KKK have 6 million members at one point? So why the generalisation only when it comes to Muslims?

Even a few thousand are too many, I'm not denying that. But it annoys me when people start generalising especially when the terrorists are such a small minority. Didn't the KKK have 6 million members at one point? So why the generalisation only when it comes to Muslims?
Even non-extremists are much less tolerant on average. After all, the extremists come out of this lot only. (See pew polls on blasphemy, sharia etc. Then see comments of celebrated people like Umer Sharif)

Pakistan is Islamic Republic,which means majority of Pakis are communal.

Again illusory correlation, its does not matter what KKK did or did not do, why are there few tens of thousands or millions of terrorists in Islam. Why is pakistan not secular republic of pakistan but islamic republic ? straight forward analysis and answers are needed. Dont try to refute the need to question, the question will exist even if you disagree with the need to raise it, but do tell us if you have or do not have an answer.