Hardik Pandya - interesting cricketer, one to watch out for.

Shivaji bhonsle

Ricky Ponting on Pandya "I have actually got quite close to Pandya since I started in this job, he is fearless and has lots of very good skills," Ponting said. "We haven't seen his bowling much yet but it is particularly good. We saw some of his hitting prowess tonight and even in the game against Royal Challengers Bangalore where he took 16 in the end. He is going to be a very good cricketer going forward and is someone I am excited to continue to work with."
Good to hear. Ponting usually isn't impressed very easily. http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2015/content/story/872805.html

Pandi bowled three full tosses in a row to Kohli :headshake:
Inexperience .Probably pressure got the better of him as he couldn't get the yorkers right .Also have to remember that his previous over , the hitting by De Villiers his confidence would have taken a beating He bowled couple of nice Yorkers to Kohli also .He will be better for the experience anyway

A genuine clean hitter . Its not just power , but also times well . He certinaly looks better than other over hyped talents like Iyer , Samson and Hooda .
That overhyped talent has 350 runs this season and is also in top 6 hitters list.