sallu bhai ka kya hoga ?

Clarke

Once I had talked to one of the Ex-Cheif Justice of India (CJI). In all honesty he had admitted that despite all allegation of corruptions and biases, Indian judiciary is very fair and almost all the cases (95%) you would get fair justice. But plight of Indian judicial system is Delay. So if you don't have courage to fight a lengthy battle you better give up on system.

Do motorists in India follow any law' date=' period ?[/quote'] It depends on area. I live in new gurgaon and 80-90% motorist follow law. police is strict but once you cross the dividing line between new and old gurgaon you will hardly find motorist following law even police hardly care at that place.

Once I had talked to one of the Ex-Cheif Justice of India (CJI). In all honesty he had admitted that despite all allegation of corruptions and biases' date=' Indian judiciary is very fair and almost all the cases (95%) you would get fair justice. But plight of Indian judicial system is Delay. So if you don't have courage to fight a lengthy battle you better give up on system.[/quote'] Higher judiciary is almost corruption free.

Lets say someone slips while standing on the divider or makes a bad call and is crushed in front of a vehicle in the right most lane of a decent stretch of road. How is it the fault of the motorist ? Does the law still hand out punishment ? Is the law biased against motorists' date=' period ?[/quote'] In that case if the person stop the car and take that person to hospital then their is good chance he will not be punished, but if he run from the scene then he may be punished. not to forgot at that time even a policewala may ask big money to rafa dafa case

Once I had talked to one of the Ex-Cheif Justice of India (CJI). In all honesty he had admitted that despite all allegation of corruptions and biases' date=' Indian judiciary is very fair and almost all the cases (95%) you would get fair justice. But plight of Indian judicial system is Delay. So if you don't have courage to fight a lengthy battle you better give up on system.[/quote'] That seemed to be the tactics of Salman's lawyers - delay as much as possible and in the meantime keep working on witnesses - some could be bought or maybe some would die (as his Govt bodyguard did) or some will have problems in recalling what happened 10-12 years ago.

BTW I was just watching Arnab's kangaroo court and there was one lawyer who was making sense - he said that this was a rash driving case and if Salman had pleaded guilty from the start he would have gotten 2 years but his lawyers tried so many tricks (saying the ward boy was drunk, the crane could have killed people, delaying tactics, having the driver come out after 13 years at the last moment etc) which ultimately resulted in him being convicted of culpable homicide and getting 5 years.

He will keep getting bail for a few months for medical treatement. If Maya Kodnani and Babu bajrangi can be granted bail multiple times for MONTHS , maybe this actor will also be able to evade Justice .

The driver should have been sentenced for perjury. It's high time we punish bogus witnesses that give deliberately false testimony. I hope Shayan Munshi gets convicted for perjury too.

You are telling me that this is how courts and sarkari officers work for everybody :giggle:
He got bail only because police did not get the copy of the order from court today due to some issues, so, citing that HC gave him only 2 days interim bail and HC is very in close proximity to the sessions court that convicted him. It is only interim. They appealed that because they have not got the copy of the order yet so he should be given interim bail. Otherwise, police was ready to take him to Arthur Road jail. Regarding how does court work for ordinary people does not matter because he isn't an ordinary guy and some people will always get preferential treatment that is how it is.

You are telling me that this is how courts and sarkari officers work for everybody :giggle:
Are you telling me every hit and run driver is convicted under culpable homicide and given 5 years?Not even Sanjeev Nanda got 5 years.And he deliberately crashed through a checkpoint when stopped by police.Killed 3 policemen and 3 others. Alstair perera got 3 years for mowing down 7 people.

Are you telling me every hit and run driver is convicted under culpable homicide and given 5 years?Not even Sanjeev Nanda got 5 years.And he deliberately crashed through a checkpoint when stopped by police.Killed 3 policemen and 3 others. Alstair perera got 3 years for mowing down 7 people.
Read this,
Actor Salman Khan’s conviction is perhaps a posthumous vindication for Ravindra Patil, the former’s bodyguard who consistently maintained until his death that it was Khan behind the wheel that night. - See more at: http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/story-bodyguard-who-died-alone-saying-it-was-salman-behind-wheel#sthash.8ro3wubQ.dpuf
Who is to be blamed for this death? And this Implanting evidence. Lieing under oath. http://indianexpress.com/videos/sponsored/vid60551960ecdc4c5631367337/hit-run-casesalmans-driver-says-he-was-driving-the-car/