Negative India doesnt deserve to win

zubinpepsi

I think Rahul Dravid hit the nail in the head when he talked about arm chair critics, you can't satisfy them. If by chance Pakistan didn't lose more than a wicket and scored 200 runs you guys would be giving the captain hard time saying they sent Pakistan back with positives to take from the test. Kumble has a 5 fer in not much time and that doesn't even inspire you blokes. You wish India did not win this one because Kumble didn't do as you reckon he should have.
if pakistan scored 200-1 on this pitch, i would appluad them, coz that would be fully deserved

What ticks me off is

"I hope they dont win this match..."
Sure you can have your opinion and I would have hoped Kumble declared earlier too but what the heck India batted well in the 2nd innings too and did great with the ball. We aren't even happy with this? We are one bunch of unsatisfied fans. A win would be great but I'll take the series result and the bowling performance in the 2nd innings. It's not the captain's fault the likes of Harbhajan or Ishant Sharma couldn't bowl wicket to wicket.
What ticks me off is Sure you can have your opinion and I would have hoped Kumble declared earlier too but what the heck India batted well in the 2nd innings too and did great with the ball. We aren't even happy with this? We are one bunch of unsatisfied fans. A win would be great but I'll take the series result and the bowling performance in the 2nd innings. It's not the captain's fault the likes of Harbhajan or Ishant Sharma couldn't bowl wicket to wicket.
yea great post ravi. The way we batted it all seemed drawn... just like kolkatta.
if pakistan scored 200-1 on this pitch' date=' i would appluad them, coz that would be fully deserved[/quote'] and we can say tht atleast we tried to give it a shot.. which itself is a good thing.. going for win.. doesnt matter we win or draw.. wat matters is how we gone for an on attack... Thts wat sets aussies and the rest apart.. i know i know aussies have capable players.. a result of 1-0 against this week paaki team doesnt justify.. why did we prepare featherbeds.... Did we atleast prepare a pitch suited to our strength? we were so negative and scared..... stinks really....
and we can say tht atleast we tried to give it a shot.. which itself is a good thing.. going for win.. doesnt matter we win or draw.. wat matters is how we gone for an on attack... Thts wat sets aussies and the rest apart.. i know i know aussies have capable players.. a result of 1-0 against this week paaki team doesnt justify.. why did we prepare featherbeds.... Did we atleast prepare a pitch suited to our strength? we were so negative and scared..... stinks really....
exactly mate negative tactics
That is difference between aussies and indians they play every match to win ' date=' india dont do that they should have won 2-0 in england but dravid didnt enforce follow on ,here kumble too didnt want to take any chances.[/quote'] dont compare aussies to us in anyway. They have mighty bowling attack, NEVER drop catches and save runs!

with bowling attack like ours......i wud have never declared......c'mon guyz only kumble looked like taking wickets...and no1 could have predicted yuvi's magic....we jus thrashed pakistan...its celebration time :yay::yay: bad umpring and bad lights are the biggest culprits :omg::omg:

with bowling attack like ours......i wud have never declared......c'mon guyz only kumble looked like taking wickets...and no1 could have predicted yuvi's magic....we jus thrashed pakistan...its celebration time :yay::yay: bad umpring and bad lights are the biggest culprits :omg::omg:
umpires should get fcking butt slapped
if we think like that i guess its pointless going to aus with our bowling attack