Bahubali : India's Biggest Motion Picture

Kalia_Test

1000th post I hope :pray: I STAND by what I said - Your REFUSAL to acknowldege "Rape of Jodha" is proof of your bias.
You started that post with the " Hindu male is evil personified" accusation. Your Jodha Akbar analogy came later. Address that first. Why did you say such things? Can you point out a post from the one's I've made on this forum to show where I've displayed this mindset. Your refusal to acknowledge that the comment was out of line if proof enough of your severe mental decay and parochial outlook.

You started that post with the " Hindu male is evil personified" accusation. Your Jodha Akbar analogy came later. Address that first. Why did you say such things? Can you point out a post from the one's I've made on this forum to show where I've displayed this mindset. Your refusal to acknowledge that the comment was out of line if proof enough of your severe mental decay and parochial outlook.
So much hatred just for being a "hindu" and expressing my opinion? "hindu male is evil personified"and Jodha Akbar analogy came in the SAME post. Not later. You would not notice it though.

I STAND by what I said - Your REFUSAL to acknowldege "Rape of Jodha" is proof of your bias.
Pls DONT insult the sanctity of marriage to suit your agenda. This is like someone claiming Hritik raped Sussane Khan. Such comments also insult the famalies of both sides in a way. :orderorder:

Back to topic :- Bahubali to be screened at Busan Film Festival http://gulfnews.com/leisure/movies/news/bahubali-is-heading-to-basun-film-festival-1.1575128

S.S Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Bahubali, which has turned out to be the biggest grossing Indian film ever, will be screened in the upcoming 20th edition of Busan International Film Festival (Biff). Biff, which takes place from October 1-10 in Busan in South Korea, is considered one of the most reputed festivals in Asia. “Bahubali will be screened at Busan international film festival on Oct 4th, 7th and 9th. I’ll be attending on 4th [sic],†Rajamouli tweeted on Saturday. An international version of the film, which is 23 minutes shorter than the Indian theatrical version and edited by Vincent Tabaillon of The Incredible Hulk fame, will be screened at the festival.

First half was quite lame , film only picked up after Shivudu reaches Mahishmati , second half was exceptional especially the last thirty mins. of war sequence .. why did Rajamouli had to waste so much screen time on boring Avantika-Shivudu love story when he could've done better. Anyways ,overall liked it a lot , waiting eagerly for the conclusion now. 4/5

First half was quite lame , film only picked up after Shivudu reaches Mahishmati , second half was exceptional especially the last thirty mins. of war sequence .. why did Rajamouli had to waste so much screen time on boring Avantika-Shivudu love story when he could've done better. Anyways ,overall liked it a lot , waiting eagerly for the conclusion now. 4/5
Because that is what gave him the reason to reach Mahishmati, otherwise, how would he know what is Mahishmati and what not. He went there for her cause as he loved her. He had no business otherwise.

Because that is what gave him the reason to reach Mahishmati' date=' otherwise, how would he know what is Mahishmati and what not. He went there for her cause as he loved her. He had no business otherwise.[/quote'] I think he spoke about the degree of time spent on that story and not why that portion of the story was there / if a better approach could have been adopted :winky:

Well its good film in the sense India trying to make a film of this scale but in general the movie was boring nothing special really in terms story it really didn't keep me hooked that much I hope Bahubali 2 it won't be case were its revealed that kattappa just lied so there won't be a war between the present king and Bahubali but the real killer is that king

Could it be the king Bhalla dressed as Katappa who killed Bahubali.....or did he make up the story to save the king so that he can invite Sivudu's wrath on himself.......or did he fake kill the king and Baahubali is still alive? So many endings....wow this is one hell of a complex storyline :two_thumbs_up: Rajamouli is better than Nolan :hatsoff:

Could it be the king Bhalla dressed as Katappa who killed Bahubali.....or did he make up the story to save the king so that he can invite Sivudu's wrath on himself.......or did he fake kill the king and Baahubali is still alive? So many endings....wow this is one hell of a complex storyline :two_thumbs_up: Rajamouli is better than Nolan :hatsoff:
Lol I hope they can give interesting ending and hopefully reveal that Katappa had some real motive and he really killed Bahuballi

True. The entire nation of a Billion plus is curious - what is the mystery? Did it really happen? How can it happen? Who made it happen? Why? Is the happening a reality or perception? If real, how real is real? Can reality be a perception? Can you perceive enough to make a perception a reality? Are the characters real 'persons' or mere emotions? What gives rise to emotions? Is being emotional a 'good' thing? Can anyone act against their 'emotions'? IF yes, will it affect their 'perception'? Can you emotionally form your perceptions and discard them when 'reality strikes' ? So many questions. So little answers. Let the master clear our doubts in Bahubali - The Conclusion :two_thumbs_up: #Jaimahismati