Yakub Memon to Hang On July 30 for India's Deadliest Terror Attack

Gollum

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=315962 In response to this post from FisherTal, You had this to say: Surely, these cannot be posts of somebody opposed to death sentences completely.
You may try to see your own meaning in these sentences and you have cheerleaders available as well to exhort you in doing so, but to any independent mind it would be clear that my emphasis was clearly on double standards of prosecution agencies which were very blatant in case of Maya Kodnani.

People at his funeral: 1f5846c7137d7fc23fd9cc9ba6267f51.jpg254ae8bb951ac7d912cb38dfca548a1e.jpg This is so utterly shameful, disgusting and pathetic IF the images are not fake.
I am surprised with the amount of incredulity shown by a well read and apparently neutral person like you in these comments. It would be extremely naive to think that situation would have been much different in any case. Nobody expected it to be much different, that's why Mumbai Police was so prepared. Kudos to Mumbai Police for handling in such steadfast manner without being insenstive. Really happy with role of Mumbai Police.

List of influential People who signed mercy plea for Presidential pardon.

Justice Panachand Jain (Retd), Justice H.S. Bedi (Retd), Justice P. B. Sawant (Retd), Justice H. Suresh (Retd), Justice K. P. Siva Subramaniam (Retd), Justice S. N. Bhargava (Retd), Justice K Chandru (Retd), Justice Nagmohan Das (Retd), Politicians Shatrughan Sinha MP, Mani Shankar Aiyer, MP, Ram Jethmalani, MP, Majeed Memon, MP, Mr. N. Ram, Sitaram Yechury, MP, G.S, CPI(M) D. Raja, MP, CPI, K.T.S Tulsi, MP, H.K. Dua, MP, T. Siva, MP, Prakash Karat, CPI(M), Member, Polit Bureau, Dipankar Bhattacharya, General Secretary, CPI(ML)-Liberation, Brinda Karat, CPI(M), Member, Polit Bureau; various academicians, Bollywood: Naseeruddin Shah and Mahesh Bhatt; and Tushar Gandhi.
Now we know why Sinha is being sidelined by BJP

From where did you get this?
In the politics over Yakub and YakubHanged twitter trends ppl mentioned this. Of course no channel will cover this but doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. I used 'Apparently' because there was no credible media source and only based on twitter. KWcSYkJ.jpg Also check reactions of people from Akbaruddin Owaisi's fan pages on FB. Due you really think they aren't capable of doing this? Hell I was 20 yards from a PFI march a year back where the PFI cadre used the exact words for no reason, just to provoke onlookers.

You seem to be trying to instigate people, unnecssarily. What I have read there was hardly any noise during burial. http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/in-quiet-grief-hundreds-turn-up-crowd-chorus-is-naarebazi-nahin/
I am not instigating anybody. Just showing what some of our countrymen are capable of and why there will always be mistrust between sections of our society.

In the politics over Yakub and YakubHanged twitter trends ppl mentioned this. Of course no channel will cover this but doesn't mean it couldn't have happened. I used 'Apparently' because there was no credible media source and only based on twitter. KWcSYkJ.jpg Also check reactions of people from Akbaruddin Owaisi's fan pages on FB. Due you really think they aren't capable of doing this? Hell I was 20 yards from a PFI march a year back where the PFI cadre used the exact words for no reason, just to provoke onlookers.
Seriously what logic is this. I believe this matter is serious enough to call for some moderation.