Saina Nehwal becomes the first Indian ever to enter the BWF World Championships' final

Gollum

I am a ruthless Indian Sports Fan. To me, I care about the number of Superseries titles that Saina wins and most importantly next year's Olympic Games. I wish Indian shuttlers bring home at least two medals from Badminton in the games.

Saina is also the 18th most charitable athlete according to this list. Maybe they are listing these rankings based on how much they contribute to charity as a percentage of their income. Nonetheless very good work. :hatsoff:

1. Cristiano Ronaldo 2. John Cena 3. Serena Williams 4. Yuna Kim 5. Neymar Jr. 6. LeBron James 7. Heather O'Reilly 8. Maria Sharapova 9. Mo'ne Davis 10. Richard Sherman 11. Meryl Davis & Charlie White 12. Dan Carter 13. Roman Reigns 14. Ronda Rousey 15. Lindsey Vonn 16. Tom Daley 17. Bethany Hamilton 18. Saina Nehwal 19. Paul Rabil 20. Shahid Afridi
http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/44927/20150813/most-charitable-athletes-2015-big-names-headline-list-of-most-generous-sports-figures.htm

I am a ruthless Indian Sports Fan. To me, I care about the number of Superseries titles that Saina wins and most importantly next year's Olympic Games. I wish Indian shuttlers bring home at least two medals from Badminton in the games.
WorldChampionships >>> Superseries . i

Saina is also the 18th most charitable athlete according to this list. Maybe they are listing these rankings based on how much they contribute to charity as a percentage of their income. Nonetheless very good work. :hatsoff: http://www.sportsworldnews.com/articles/44927/20150813/most-charitable-athletes-2015-big-names-headline-list-of-most-generous-sports-figures.htm
If this is real it is sad that Afridi (kudos to him :hatsoff:) makes the list but guys like dhoni and sachin who are easily 10 times his net worth are no where to be seen. This is one afridi vs indian cricketer argument I won't troll the pakis

If this is real it is sad that Afridi (kudos to him :hatsoff:) makes the list but guys like dhoni and sachin who are easily 10 times his net worth are no where to be seen. This is one afridi vs indian cricketer argument I won't troll the pakis
The list isn't entirely accurate. Many people like Manny Pacquiao are missing too.

We should have won a few more medals ' date=' but we are truly bcoming a badminton power . [b']5 players in singles Top10 , only chinese have more I think
It is not mathmatically possible. Nobody can have more than the person who have 5 out of the pool of 10. I guess you are combining both men and women.

It is not mathmatically possible. Nobody can have more than the person who have 5 out of the pool of 10. I guess you are combining both men and women.
I think he meant men+women. Srikanth, Kashyap, Prannoy, Saina and Sindhu.