Thoughts about Harbhajan's action tonight?

Gollum

It is mostly Pakistanis. Not only are they blinded by hate for India, but culturally speaking, their delusional upbringing too makes them allergic to logical thinking. 

They can't stomach the fact that Ashwin is bowling better than any of their spinners,past or present(including Chuckmal) and is on course to become an ATG. They also always try to downplay Kumble citing his overseas record and Indian umpires. That 10 wicket haul in Kotla hit them real hard I guess.

They can't stomach the fact that Ashwin is bowling better than any of their spinners,past or present(including Chuckmal) and is on course to become an ATG. They also always try to downplay Kumble citing his overseas record and Indian umpires. That 10 wicket haul in Kotla hit them real hard I guess.

Saqlain was better than Ashwin easily.

Ashwin has a long way to go though he is showing glimpses of turning into something truly special. Have to see whether this is a purple patch or a permanent change.

Edited by sensible-indian

Ashwin has a long way to go though he is showing glimpses of turning into something truly special. Have to see whether this is a purple patch or a permanent change.

Refer to an earlier post of mine in the same thread as well, I meant bowler with clean action. Saqlain too had a dodgy action. Moreover Saqlain wasn't that great a test bowler. In the shorter format he was a beast though.

Ashwin is a better test bowler than Saqlain was. But agreed, in ODIs Saqi was on a different level. Top bowler he was. Sad his career ended so soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1.jpg

2.jpg

I am not too bright with angles and all, so my terminology may come across as incorrect, but in a 3D space, the same angle can look to be 170 degrees or a straight line depending on the position of the observer.

In  this case, although the observer's position hasn't changed, the object in question has rotated by some degrees. The position of his wrist gives a hint of that subtle rotation. It is still dodgy, but I am only explaining how pictures may make it appear worse than it really is.

Edited by swatpulla
Poor English

I am not too bright with angles and all, so my terminology may come across as incorrect, but in a 3D space, the same angle can look to be 170 degrees or a straight line depending upon the position of the observer.

In  this case, although the observer's position hasn't change, the object in question has rotated by some degrees. The position of his wrist gives a hint of that subtle rotation. It is still dodgy, but I am only explaining how pictures may make it appear worse than it really is.

3D gives you the final degree answer which we can't find with normal eye.

But for simplicity sake....here's what we do.

See the elbow. And see the extension.

Forget about everything else. Keep it simple.

Take Ajmal's action.

This is 30-40+ degree extension.

How likely is Bhajji to be under 15 in the above case (he doesn't extend as much as Ajmal but does quite a bit).

lol we have such supportive fans. I dont think he was chucking. IMO his stock delivery is fine. The doosra is the issue which he chucks blatantly.

Harbhajan nnever bowls doosra mate. It's the straighter one.  Ironically yesterday he wasn't darting and was his best. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Leave it bro. Over here if you make some honest assessment or criticize the Indian team/players/BCCI you are labelled a Pakistani. Both you and me can clearly see that his action is dodgy, I am not saying for sure his exceeds 15 degree but he needs to be tested. How is Ojha's action suspect and Bhajji's clean..I can never understand. May be the MI lobby/BCCI is protecting him.

Clear chucking and it is extremely shameful that no umpire has the courage to go against BCCI and report him

There is ABSOLUTELY NO defense for Bhajji not getting reported.

I used to have a serious go at some deluded Pak posters who used to cry conspiracy and stuff.

But what is happening now has left me speechleess.

I don't think there is a conspiracy but surely something is going wrong.

He must be reported and tested and if he clears it (very very unlikely considering the above images and Ajmal's video as reference) then fine.