BCCI-PCB talks hit by anti-Pakistan protest

My respect for Siva Sena is increasing day by day. I don't want any paki in India. Not a single visa should be issued to the citizens of this failed terrorist country. It would have been great had they thrown ink in Sashank's face too. 

These pakis have no self respect. Even after clearly spitting in their face, these shameless people keep coming back to India. Don't you idiots understand, we don't want you guys in our country. We don't want any interaction with you guys, 

My respect for Siva Sena is increasing day by day. I don't want any paki in India. Not a single visa should be issued to the citizens of this failed terrorist country. It would have been great had they thrown ink in Sashank's face too

These pakis have no self respect. Even after clearly spitting in their face, these shameless people keep coming back to India. Don't you idiots understand, we don't want you guys in our country. We don't want any interaction with you guys, 

wow surprised indian public do support such incidents ;)

but I wonder why so many incidents of doing "mun kaala of indian secularism" these days,

wow surprised indian public do support such incidents ;)

but I wonder why so many incidents of doing "mun kaala of indian secularism" these days,

You idiots need to educate yourself the meaning of secularism. Hating a terrorist country does not have anything to do with secularism. Second thing is, why the hell are you so concerned about India's secularism. We will become whatever we like, why are you pakis so worried about it ?? 

You idiots need to educate yourself the meaning of secularism. Hating a terrorist country does not have anything to do with secularism. Second thing is, why the hell are you so concerned about India's secularism. We will become whatever we like, why are you pakis so worried about it ?? 

don't worry I EXACTLY know what I said and yeah ur country indeed becoming whatever u 'actually' like; under blessing of Modi/RSS/BJP Shiv sarkar ;)