Vijay Hazare Trophy 2015

Ironhide

All his balls were slower balls.  :cantstop:   Did not bowl any perceptible variations in his second over.

When i saw him last in an IPL match...he was a skiddy pacer bowling around 130 k.  

No bro his slower ones will be bowled at 95 - 100K. It will have a nice flight and loop and will be bowled above the batsman's eyeline :cantstop:

No bro his slower ones will be bowled at 95 - 100K. It will have a nice flight and loop and will be bowled above the batsman's eyeline :cantstop:

Seems like it.

Rishi Dhawan has slowed down a LOT. Bowling 112 k to 122 k.

He won't be much of an allrounder in international cricket.

Can't believe I am saying this but Stuart Binny's bowling looks far better and quicker than Dhawan.

Rishi Dhawan has slowed down by 10kph to 115-120K whereas Binny has increased his speeds to 125-135K. It is just that everyone is fed up of binny, so Rishi will get a chance.

Actually, the only true pace all rounder in India is Hardik Pandya, he should have been selected for both ODI and T20. Anyway 22 is very good age to make even T20 debut, hope he does well.

Folks

I was away from our forum to MCG plus.what a spell from Axer?

6 for 43 and 4 stumping by parthiv.Gujrat enter in to final 2nd time, In the past they wee beaten by tamilnadu in the final so today is good revenge.Mukunds 103 in vain.

Guj 45 for 4 to 248.

Both Gandhi and Juneja hits 70's.

Ashwin 3wkts.TN 84 FOR 0

217 all out

Axar is answering his critics with his performance, may even play ahead of Jadeja based on current form as only one of these two can be played in Australia. Cricinfo article on Axar:

"Axar revels in cocktail of flight and turn"

"With his 19 wickets at an average of 13, Axar is now the joint-highest wicket-taker in the Vijay Hazare Trophy. Having carried his team through to the final, Axar has a chance to go past Punjab's Siddarth Kaul. He has also contributed a not-small matter of 214 runs to Gujarat's cause, at an average of 43. Only two of his team-mates have scored more runs."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/vijay-hazare-trophy-2015-16/content/story/955353.htm

Yes Rishi was slow under 123 k but the pitch looked slow..all other pacers were too slow too.

I m sure Rishi wud be 130 k or more in Australia. ..he has a good imaculate line n length n wicket taking habit n skill.

His bowling action is unorthodox that's why 

Even if he is slow he beats top batsmen so don't just run him down for his slow pace.

His action is misread many times and he gets wickets bcos the mistake batsman commits.

No. He can't consistently. One odd yorker doesn't make him good at yorkers.

No its not just an odd yorker here and there. I have seen him bowling quite a few. Yes he needs to get more consistent with bowling yorkers. I am talking about Indian bowlers here and he is the best we have at bowling yorkers.

Final Vijay hazare cup.

Delhi vs Gujarat.Dec.28,2015 Monday.9 am. IST

Delhi (probable) 1 Rishabh Pant (wk), 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Unmukt Chand, 4 Gautam Gambhir (capt.), 5 Milind Kumar, 6 Nitish Rana, 7 Manan Sharma, 8 Pawan Negi, 9 Suboth Bhati, 10 Navdeep Saini, 11 Ishant Sharma.

Gujarat (probable) 1 Parthiv Patel (capt. & wk), 2 Priyank Panchal, 3 Bhargav Merai, 4 Rujul Bhatt, 5 Chirag Gandhi, 6 Axar Patel, 7 Manpreet Juneja, 8 Rohit Dahiya, 9 Rush Kalaria, 10 Hardik Patel, 11 Jasprit Bumrah.